Chapter 1

Toby's P.O.V
Many times I had tried to tell Tia the truth but I had found an excuse everytime to lie, because she might never accept what I am. She now knows the truth and I was right, I should have never told her. She hates me now, she thinks I'm a fraud and I'm not suprised that I will be her next story. I went to a bar to drown my sorrows. I ordered a Canadian Club and skulled it down quickly.

I was about to leave when a cute girl walked into the bar. She walked up to me and sat down in the stool beside me. I stared at her. She turned to me and I noticed how beautiful she was. She was gorgeous with her blonde wavy hair and lightly applied makeup which made her bright blue eyes stand out.

She smiled when she noticed me staring.
"Hi I'm Skylar, Skylar Arnold." She said introducing herself.
"I'm Toby, Toby Logan." I said introducing myself to her. We chatted for about half an hour and I found that we had a lot in common small things like hobbies and skills. I liked her but there was something wrong, she wasn't Tia.

My phone rang, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw it was Michelle.
"Can I grab this?" I asked.
"Go ahead." She replied.
"Hey Boss." I said into the phone.
"There's been a murder and we need you to come to the crime scene." She said.
"Okay I'll be there in ten." I said and hung up.
"Have to go there's been a murder." I said.

She looked shocked.
"So your a cop." She said.
"I'm a special consultant." I said a I grabbed my keys and motorcycle helmet. I gave her my number.
"Call me." I said as I rushed out of the bar.

Author's Note: I know its a bad chapter but if I need improvements please comment. The girl above is what Skylah looks like.