Chapter one

~Royalty's p.o.v~

"I can't believe he tried to play me" I groaned, looking at my friend and Freshman Focus partner,Laura. She shook her head slightly as she focused on her paper. "I can't either, but let's face the fact that we can't stand majority of the boys in this class" she stated dryly, yet it was the truth.
Me and Laura have been friends ever since the eight grade, seeming as how we met at a special friend's birthday party. Laura stood at 5'4 with light chocolate skin, dark brown eyes, and matching hair that stopped at her shoulders.
While I stood somewhere between 5'2 and 5'3 with chocolate skin, bluish eyes with a hint of emerald, and black, messy hair.
"Probably they're lowkey gay" I suggested. Laura stopped looking at her paper and placed a hand on my shoulder, chuckling, but soon laughing. "Peyton" she managed to get out. I groaned, remembering what she was referring to.

Four weeks ago~
I was looking around the class after telling Laura about Hebert the pervert. "I dare you to tell Peyton" she challenged, wanting another good laugh. I smiled gently and looked past her. "Hey Peyton" I then started to imitate Herbert from my favorite show Family Guy "wanna popsicle in my basement?" I asked. Peyton looked at me with a creepy grin on his face, showing his braces "Only if you lock the door" He replied, confusing me, and making Laura burst into a fit of laughs~~~~

"Why Je-" I was cutoff by Mr. Lovett's voice. "30 minutes until cleanup" He called out. "He could suck my ass" I whispered only for Laura to hear, she replied with a laugh, resulting Darrell to turn and look at us. Raising an eyebrow, I moved into his view and tilted my head "Do you have a problem?" "Nah, not really" I rolled my eyes and glanced at Laura, who found something else to laugh at.

-it's short, but I'd try to do better. Anyways vote and comment....hey! That's my picture