chapter 1 love

It was the summer 1920 it was a cold and miserable day the city was cold and quit and the was no one out but one lady in her mid 20s her name Alice she lived all alone in house with no pets or family members she was walking down the street with her bag of groceries as she meet a strange man covers in blood she knew there were no hospital in miles as she took the bloody man into her home as she cared and banged him up . He looked at her and said why do you live alone is this big empty house Alice she looked at him and said because I stayed because I meet a werewolf once but never got to ask it if hell take me and make me a werewolf too the man looked at her shocked what her answer was the man said what would you do if he was laying in this bad after you took care of him and he was growing feelings for you the Alice looked at the man surprised are you the werewolf as she said while blushing bright red at him he smiled and nodded at her she threw herself at him kissing all over his face I love you she said the man smiled and kisses her lovingly on the lips . She smiled as tears fell down her face the man looked at her wet face why are you crying dear she looked at him and smiled and said because I have someone my life now as she hug him tightly as tears fell from her face more .