Part one - Sephy

Callum got off of the bed and walked over towards my bedroom balcony. After our long cuddle session, it made me realise how much I hate this world of ours that we live in. Noughts and Crosses. Black and White. Why must one hate another just because of the colour of their skin? Callum and I could barely walk on the same side of a street because of this. And the worst part is... He's the only person I'll miss the most once I flee to Chivers. It's the only way I can get away from all of this.
He turned around and looked at me in the eyes. His face looked different than it did 5 minutes ago. Callum almost looked happy or excited?
"Run away with me" He said. By now he was on the edge of the bed, holding my hands tightly, almost hurting me.
"Pardon?" I asked. Once he smiled my heart skipped a beat. Callum wants me to run away with him?
"Sephy," he repeated leaning in close "run away with me. Aren't you tired of this place? Tired of everyone hating each other because of colour? Don't you want to run away from all of this hate and... Dive into normality? Where everyone is equal!?"
And that was what I liked most about Callum. It was almost like he reads my mind and then has the voice to say it, unlike myself. However I didn't want to be sceptical and say "I'll think about it." Questions like these need a quick answer: yes or no?
But what was mine?
"Come on Sephy, I know you. I know you want to say yes but you're too much of a chicken to say it!" He laughed. "Please. I need you. Imagine all of the things we could do together, without anyone judging us. Imagine living in our very own happy place."
My response was just a stutter. All of those things had made my insides want to jump for joy. Imagine living in our very own happy place...
"So..? Sephy? Yes or no?" He repeated once more.
I had no hesitation.
"Of course I will."

This was the part where my happy place had finally opened its doors.