This is How we MET

Guys, this is only a short story. More like a short short story. Haha

"Hello, I am Shaina. Shaina Dela Masa. A 14 year-old girl who plays piano and guitar. Who loves reading. Most of you knew me already. So yeah, Hi :)" This is what I have said in front of my classmates.

It's my first day as a Junior student. I have my old friends with me named Joy, Angel, and Rean. Since it's the first day of school, there are only few things to do then-disregard our assignments and other stuffs which are take homes. So, I met this girl, her name is Mae. She's a dancer, not a singer. But really, she's very good at dancing. We're planning to do a performance for the next event in our school-which is Buwan ng Wika by the way; with her other friends who are also good at dancing. Which maybe means that I am also a good dancer. Hahaha... right? The song "Oppa Gangnam Style" was popular that moment so we decided to get some guys who wants to dance with that song. This is when I met someone who caught my brown eyes. His name is Lance. Lance Estrada. He caught my eyes because of her baller "I love Jesus" with a bible phrase on it.

So, we've been practicing for almost a month? Not really the whole month. Before we perform our "special dance number" I saw him and asked him if it is okay for me to wear his baller. He said it's okay so what I did was I get his number so that I can inform him when and where will I give his baller back and then walked away from him-because you know, it's awkward haha. 

After dancing, I texted him that I'm in my room so he went there and I gave his baller back. From that moment, our conversation through text were continuous until it went to a point that he asked me who is my crush...