Chapter 1

Hey Guys! I hope you guys enjoy this story. The first couple of chapters are not as exciting, but they're necessary for the storyline. I took the story down a little while ago because I felt that it wasn't well written. So for those of you who had previously read these chapters, please skim through it once again. You'll like it better and the story will make more sense. Now on to the story! 

WARNING : This story contains violence, coarse language, and scenes of sexuality!

THIS STORY HAS NOT YET BEEN EDITED! 

ENJOY :) 

____________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

Mia's POV

"Logan, let her go..."

I watched helplessly as he put the knife to mom's throat. It felt as if my feet had been glued to the ground, my body frozen in its spot. He knew my only weakness was my family, and the bastard was using it against me. His dark emerald eyes stared right at me, glinting with satisfaction. 

"Do as I say and I promise I'll let her go." He smirked, tightening his grip on her.

Rage coursed through my previously stunned body. I clenched my hands, nails digging into my skin. I could feel the spike of Adrenaline in my body. I watched as tears rolled down mom's beautiful face, her petite body shaking with fear. 

"Mia, run baby!" she cried, struggling in his grasp. 

"I'm not leaving you here with this fucker," I spoke through my clenched teeth. I looked straight into his eyes, watching them flicker with anger.  

Logan took his free hand and ran his fingers through his jet black hair, inhaling deeply.

"You shouldn't have said that, baby." And with that he dug the knife deeper into my mom's throat, penetrating the top layer of skin. She whimpered, more tears spilling over and running down her face. It broke my heart to see her like this, especially when it's my fault she's in this situation in the first place. 

"STOP! Please don't hurt her... I-I I'll do what you want." 

 I put my hands up in front of me, showing him I was surrendering. While maintaining eye contact with him, I cautiously began stepping towards the two. 

Logan smirked, throwing her to the ground and stepping towards me. It took everything in me not to run to her and tell her that everything was going to be okay. I'd do anything to keep her safe, even if that meant hurting myself. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his muscular chest. 

"Good girl, Mia. Come with me, babe." He whispered in my ear. I could feel the motherfucker smirking against my cheek. He pulled back and grabbed me by the arm, dragging me to the front door. 

I glanced back over my shoulder and watched mom break down completely. She was hurt and here I was walking away with the person who hurt her. She looked up at me, her eyes showing how terrified and defeated she felt. It was as if the look in her eyes flipped a switch inside of me. Anger coursed through my body, replacing the helplessness I previously felt. I wasn't going to let him win... I was stronger than that. 

 Taking a firm grip of the arm that was holding me, I pulled him back.  

Caught off guard, he glanced back at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I drew my right hand back and clocked him right in the nose, breaking it on contact. He cursed loudly as he fell to his knees, clutching his bleeding nose.