Prologue

After the weeks of waiting, the Judges Houses stage had finally arrived. All 6 remaining boys lined up infront of Simon Cowell who was waiting to tell them who the guest judge was for his category this year. 

'Right guys, this is lifeline you have got to work 10, 12, 14 hours a day if you want to make this work. The person helping me decide who is going to the live shows knows this first hand. He has been in this position before and took the chance and made it work. The person helping me judge today is...'

The 6 contestants stood anxiously waiting to find out who would help Simon choose their future.

'... Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!'

5 of the boys cheered as Louis walked out and gave a  quick motivational speech. The sixth however, stood there shocked. Harry couldn't believe that out of all of the celebrities that could've been picked, it was Louis Tomlinson. The man who he had spent 4 years of his life stalking and fanboying over! He couldn't sing in front of him! He just knew would stand there staring and embarrass himself by asking him for an autograph or something! Even if he did sing, he was singing a One Direction song which meant that if he messed up, Louis would definitely know. This was not going to end well...

---------

Heya, this is a new story and it was inspired by Louis being a guest judge on the X Factor this year x Ily