P R O L O G U E

Copyright © SUNSTRUCKED♥

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by SUNSTRUCKED♥. No part of these pages may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronically or mechanically, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

All rights reserved.

No person or people of any similarities from race and in any position in the society are intended to hurt or mortified by this and is purely coincidence. This story is a work of fiction and purely a product of the author's vague imagination. No harm or problem of any kind is meant in creating this work of literature.

STORY GENRE: Fanfiction, Romance

PAIRING: AlDub|MaiDen: Alden Richard X Maine Mendoza

RAITING: PG

~♥~

Fifty Shades : [Idiom]

- When a person has lots of different moods.

Example: I held my breath for a nano second as I waited for a re-action one way or another, to my comment. My goodness he is so' fiftyshades' you can never judge him.

Source: urbandictionary.com

At first I thought, it was just the way she smiles.

Her contagious, addicting, and lovely smile that looks so genuine as it reaches her eyes reflecting it everytime.

Her smile that I always wanted to see whenever I'm having a rough and tough day just so all gray clouds could be washed off my head.

Her perfect smile that is the last thing I always see in my mind before I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I thought it was just the way she flashed her perfect smiles that got engraved in my mind.

I never realized that she also got my heart captive by those dazzling smiles.

Now, I can never imagine living a day without witnessing such God-crafted smiles.

That I would do anything and everything just to have a peek of those perfect, red curves in her face.

That I would go through any length, even to the ends of the Earth just to put those angelic smiles in her angelic face and watch them all day long.

Because in her one precious smile, I found everything that I am looking for. I got all the things I am praying for and more.

And so I will give my all, everything and more just to keep those smiles. Even if it's handling and taming her fifty shades that I have to face and endure. Because the hardest and toughest challenge I have to face is not her unpredictability and occasional mood swings. It's the fact that whatever and no matter what, I just can't bear losing her anymore. A life without her is, I... I can't even think about it.

- Den

Nicomaine felt her cheeks heat up as her perfectly-coat in red and plump lips curve upwards. She perfectly knows what shade of red she is it in at the moment. Bright-tomato red. She can't even believed herself flushing and gushing over what she had just read. Her thumb find it's way to the bottom part of the sheet of paper and caress where the letter sender's pen name is written.

He is the guy she had been waiting for and more.

She is the girl he had been praying for and more.

So now that their paths crossed and they have found their way to each other, a magical love story of twist and turns is ready to be unfold.

~♥~

AlDub|MaiDen Fanfic coming! *pabebe wave* I need to hear the voice of the Aldubnation first. :) Sana po i-support niyo and I will try my very best to give justice to this phenomenal love team. :)

Photo used above is credited to Ms. GwendyGayle Photography (https://twitter.com/gwendygayle) who captured amazing and heart-stopping shots of MaiDen during the 'Tamang Panahon' event. Check out more photos in her fb page!

Read. Comment. Enjoy. ^_^

Lots of Hearts for everyone! ♥

- M♥