1. He is drunk and cheats.

It's been two hours since you didnt her anything from Harry. He's on tour and you are at home because you had exams this weeks and you couldn't miss them. Last time you spoke to him he was going out with some friends and since them you didn't hear a word from him, nothing. So , instead of revising more for you exams you stayed up all night in case he will call or something will pop up on Instagram or Twitter or anything.

It's already 4 in the morning and you still could close an eye and you didn't hear from Harry neither . You started wondering if something happened to him or if he is with someone else right now...... Finally something came up on Twitter about Harry. You read it and tear started falling down on your face. ''Harry Styles and a mysterious blonde girl left the club together .'' There were pictures with them , they were hugging and Harry kissed her on the neck. You couldn't belive this , you thrown your laptop on the floor because you were angry and also because you heart has just been broken . He was drunk and also he cheated on you . He did both of the things that he promised to you he wont do . As time past on you started thinking about how all thoese haters were right , you were never the perfect girl for him , you are just an ordinary girl and he is famous . How could you ever thought that you are good enough for him?

The next day while you are on your bed thinking about all of your beautiful memories with him and crying that all of that is gone now , you get a text and it's from Harry . " Good morning beautiful ! I miss you so much !! xxx " As you read the message you started laughing , you couldn't belive it yourself but you were actually laughing at his text and how he pretends that he didn't do anything last night. But, you decided to play his game to see until where he takes it. " Good morning Harry! I miss you as well! Also , Harry what were you doing last night because I tried the whole night to call you and you didn't answer , you had your phone closed."

" Oh yeah .. sorry about that my phone died last night and I told I went out with some of my friends. Why did something happen?"
"Oh no just asking... And how many drinks did you had? "

" What is with all these questions? I had a few drinks that I went home and slept like a baby !" You couldn't belive it , he lied to you without hesitating . So you decided to end it here. This game and your relationship with Harry.

" Look Harry I know what you did last night ok? I know that you didnt had just a few drinks or that you went home after that ok? I know that you got really drunk last night and that you left the club with some blonde girl and went to her apartment. How could you do this to me? All this time I though that you are not the guy that everyone thinks you are , the guy that will only go out with models or singers or actors. I always thought that you are the boy that won't care if I'm famous or not and that for you it will always matter the person's soul. But I guess I was wrong all this time . " You could feel tears falling down you face again. You loved him and you never wanted anything like this to happen , but now you didnt had a choice.

" Y/N look I'm sorry that I lied to you now about that and I'm so so sorry for what happened last night.But please give me another chance to prove to you that I'm not that guy that everyone says that I am . Please... " You didn't know what to do. You wanted to give him another chance but in the same time he broke your heart and lied to you.

'' Harry... you lied to me and broke my heart. If I give you another chance you have to show me that I can trust you again. "

"I will , I promise that I will never brake your heart again. Just please give me another chance. "

" I will , I will give you another chance. "

" Thanks you Y/N ! I promise you won't regret it. I love you so much and I can't see my life without you in it. "

"I love you too Harry . "