The Dark book

The Dark book

by RMIE

There was this old black book, that was placed in a very corner of the library.  Only old books  and lately published books are  placed in the re.

One day we went to the library just to have fun and try to discover new and popular books, little did we know we will encounter this weird and  plain looking book . It got our interest right away  we checked up on the place we are in and it was the old published books. We were in doubt on opening it but something is talking to us  to open it. And so we did we  opened that black old book, it wasn't  what it looks like . We were so curious  what the book was all about and what it  has to offer us. excitement and fear started crawling on our veins.

At the beginning it was just plain, nothing interesting but as we go on reading. We found out that there  were 3 monsters inside the Book, we were more furious  about it so we tried to find a more suitable spot to read it. We sat in the corner of the library near the window so no one can see us. The light from the window started to look creepy but that didn't bother us. We still continued reading.

The  1st monster one was a man, with horns as red as blood. His face looks like an old tree wood, his eyes are all black. His hair was shoulder length, it looks braided  and his face was the same as humans though his skin  was really like a tree.

The 2nd one was this Woman that has long black hair, longer than you could ever imagine. If you get tempted and you  touch her silky smooth hair..... you'll burn in hell . You will be dragged in that firing hole by those  hairs of her that is as strong as  a rope.

The  last one, He has this big arms full of muscles. His right hand has this metal ball that has pointed torns with it. The other hand is like addicted to pain and heat that it cannot be hurt at all. He has two face, the other half has so much scar and his eyes has this fish like scary looking eye ball.

Each chapter has this story about those 3 monsters, they said once you have read one, that monster that interest you the most  will visit you with a glass that has a acid that can melt your body and make it flow to the dark book. And your life story will be written one as a chapter, and inside the dark book the painful war will begin.

By the time that we are near in finishing reading the story, the bell rang.

"we need to go home"

 We kept the book in the corner of the library so no one else can find it, we wanted to be cool enough to know the story first among our batch.  And give every one that heads up about that freaky story.

Before going to bed, I was playing my favorite video game. Then the tv started glitching, then  there was "no connection" flashing  on the screen, it was giving out a  different kind of  noise. I tried to listen carefully, walk in closer and focus on the noise, there it was....

"go back. read the book"

it was not clear so I come more closer.

"go back"

"go back" 

"go back. read the book"

then it hit me, I jump across  the room and reached my bed. 

"Darn, some thing about reading what book? my math book? i'm good in math?!.... Oh! dear, is that  the dark book?."

I wanted to call my friends but my dad's at the living room. My mom grounded me so I do not have my cell phone yet.  How to let them know? I keep on asking myself.

The next day.... my two friends didn't reach their houses  the rumors was all around then my classmate told me what happened.  They said that the 2 fell a sleep at the library and suffocated while reviewing for a math examination today. 

Then I looked back at the library window and saw 2 girls in uniform hands on the mirror faces were like asking for help. Then they were pulled by someone away from the window. I fell on my knees and started sobbing. If  I went back....... 

The bell rang and classes where suspended that day.