What?!?!?!?

"Jewelry"

"Yes?"

"Turn my favorite captains to kids please"

"Hahahaha sure"

Thanks to the help of Jewelry Bonney, your favorite captains aka Kidd, Law and Luffy have turned into absolutely adorable kids. With Law and Kidd glaring at each other and you, Luffy smiling while devouring a piece of meat which was hardly little on your head and Law and Kidd in each hand, you dubbed this the best day of your life. Law's hat was tilted far to the side because now his hat was too big for his head with his coat hanging off of him, his glare weakened from the gold eyes now more open. Kidd had to constantly push his goggles up with one hand and hold his pants up with the other which he was getting annoyed with; his hair is more fluffed out then his normal tulip style, his arm needed less metal then before and cursing under his breath like a sailor......scratch that, a kid pirate captain. Last but not least, the rubber....man-turned-kid-that was already a kid was worried about the meat in his hand then his pants giving everyone behind him a view but they were up somewhat where his bare butt don't touch your shoulders, his straw hat was also hanging dangerously to the side and his shirt became a dress. All this made them irresistible to coo at despite the glares.

(Y/N)-ya put me down!!!" Law squirmed in your hold as you climb aboard your ship, while you struggled to prevent from dropping him; an unhappy Law means hell for everybody.

"Wait a minute Law-ya" Law growled at the command but blushed due to you using his impediment, Kidd caught Law before he turned his head.

"Awwn Trafalgar is blushing" Kidd decided to nitpick with Law which the latter wasn't having.

"Room" Two voices said in unison, Law noticing this was baffled.

The 'Room' was three times as bigger than Law's normal 'room'; Law looked up to see you controlling a part of it. Luffy's and Kidd's jaw dropped... Luffy's eyes sparkled, sugoi written in them. "Explain" was the only word that Law was able to say and was answered with a 'when we get inside'. One foot on the ship and your first mate Crystal bust though the door instantly having a perverted look in her eyes when she saw the kids.

"Oh-hoh, so little kids are your thing?" Crystal laughed, you broke out in the darkest blush anyone ever saw and muttered attract. Knives and swords left Crystal's body and instantly traveled to your hand. Crystal grew wide eyed and tried to grab for it before it flew with no avail, while Luffy's, Kidd's and Law's mouth dropped lower than before.

"No fair!" She pouted and went inside.

"I promise I will explain" You said with clear frustration.

You placed Kidd, Law and Luffy in seats and sat down at the other side of the table, getting stares at you that hung on your nerves badly.

"It has to with my devil fruit, if I like or hang around a person for a very long time I can manipulate their powers" and once again jaws dropped but this time with blushes. Law hid his and Kidd matched his hair but Luffy walked over to you.

"Ne, ne (Y/N) can you stretch like me?" Luffy tugged on your shirt.

"Pinch my cheek and run as fast as you can" Luffy smiled then grabbed ahold of your cheek and started running around laughing and sure enough, your cheek extended inhumanly. "So as I was saying, you can still use your powers I just I use a copy like version" you explained this with your cheek stretched earning dumbfounded kids.

Kidd unlocked out of the mode he was in and asked a question that Law and even Luffy was interested in "When do we turn back?"

You rub the back of your neck sheepishly "Adding the power Bonney and I used, I estimate about a week." Interest turned into anger at the tip of a hat, Law and Kidd growled deeply with you unable to restrain them so you did what any logical person would do...you ran.

A confused Luffy was still holding on to your cheek, gnawing at the bone that once held meat in his other hand "Wait what?"