INTRODUCTION

I remember it like it was yesterday. Although it wasnt. It was exactly two years ago. 2013 summer. I went to Georgia for the very first time to visit my cousins Ariyana and Lexi. I remember they were telling me about everyone and everything at their church. Then they questioned if they told me about someone by the name "Co-Pastor". I supposed that's what they called her. Me being the "Curious George" I am, I asked if they could explain who she was. Soon enough they did. I was ever so interested even though I had no clue who she was. Never met the lady or anything. Yet I had this major liking for her. Lexi then told me a bunch of stories about her.

The next morning I was eager to go to church. When we got there, Lexi was pointing to people re-explaining who they were. Then I saw this lady dart past me. She was "yay-high". Had a "mocha" brown complexion and short hair sort of slicked to the side. A few moments later Lexi told me that she was Co-Pastor. Instantly there was this voice in my head saying how much I liked her. I paid close attention to her the entire service, which was about two hours at the most.

From that point on I loved her so much. I was always eager to go to church and see her. But it wasn't until much later when she had actually acknowledged me.