Welcome to America

After many repeats of dramatic scenes in their lives, Antonia and Jordan decided they needed a permanent break, in other words a new start. Antonia talks to childhood friend Janelle who invites both girls to come and live with her in LA.

Antonia

-Saturday; 1pm approx.-Residence

Fresh air at last. There was too much going on at home, and the city was too small everyone knew everyone, it was madness. I'm so glad Jordan is coming with me, she needs really needs a break from everything.

"We're here." the taxi man called out from the front seat. I snapped out my thoughts and thanked God for getting here safely.

"This is it." Jordan said squeezing my left hand. I laughed. This was really it.I got out the cab and saw Janelle come out and walk towards us. She's changed so much!

"Oh my Gosh Antonia Ward." She said giving me a hug. "You look wonderful babe!"

I hugged her back, wow her heels were HUGE! "So do you, you're like glowing oh my gosh this is not real."

"This is how I felt when I got here. We're going to have a great time."

"I know right!" She pulled me into another hug. "Oh wait nearly forgot. Jordan, Janelle, Janelle, Jordan." I introduced them both and they gave each other hugs.

"You're well beautiful hun." Janelle hugged Jordan

"Thank you, and so are you." Jordan replied

We had a group hug real quick.

"I can tell we're going to have a great time." Janelle said grabbing one of our suitcases while we took the other.

"I know right!" I agreed.

We followed her as she made her way to the apartment walking past a large swimming pool. I know I'm going to like it here. We got in her apartment and she showed us the room we'll be staying in. After unpacking, we got back into the living room where she got us some drinks.

"So how was your trip?"

"It was longggg, but happy we're here now." I replied

"Forreal I never sat that long in my whole life." Jordan added

"You're here now that's all that matters."

"But seriously thank you so much though, this is exactly what we need." I thanked her

"Yeah thank you so much for having us." Jordan added

"You're welcome, it such a pleasure to have you here."

"It must cost fortunes to live here gosh." I commented

"Not really, my mum owns the whole place."

"She owns like all the flats and that?"

"Yeah, so it's all free."

"Wow and how is she anyway?"

"She's good actually."

We carried on talking when Tiffany Jacks walked in while talking on her phone. Tiffany Jacks, she's one of the most known actress in England. I forgot she was Janelle's room mate.

"Yeah I'm coming, hold on." She sighed and hang up. "Oh it's the British girls." she gave us a inferior smile.

"Antonia and Jordan, Tiffany, Tiffany Antonina and Jordan." Janelle introduced us

"Thank you for having us." Jordan said trying to be friendly but Tiffany turned around and blanked her

"Are you okay?" Janelle asked trying to break the awkwardness,

After a little pause Tiffany replied. "Yeaah, just going to the gym."

"Wern't you in eeee." Jordan paused to think. "Aren't you an actress or something?"

"Yeah she-" Janelle tried to answer but was cut off by Tiffany.

"Oh cos you don't know me?" she snapped and did a sarcastic laugh

"I mean I've seen your face somewhere.."

"Oh you seen my face somewhere, kay." She said moving her head and carrying on her smiley act. "Yeah you're really English aren't you." She said sarcastically then gave a side kiss to Janelle before leaving.The awkwardness made the back of my neck itchy. Ohwow.

"Right, I'm going to let you guys chill for a bit, I need to get back to my office be ready in two hours cos I'm taking you out."

I nodded and put our glasses in the sink then dragged Jordan who was still in saltiness from what Tiffany said, back in the room.

"Right let's hit the pool, I mean it'll relax us for a bit." She didn't reply but she had no choice anyway, she had to come.

-----

a/n: hello, so I usually write fan fictions but I decided to give a try at normal writing. This story was inspired by a show I watch on TV but I have my own twist planned. Comment and Vote and give us some incouragement guys :D