Chapter one:the unknown

I was sitting on the windowsill one night,just thinking about life.How it would look like from someone else's view.Did it really look that dark and cold because that's how I saw it.I saw it like nobody else did.I was an invisible personality after all.Yes I had friends and I wasn't alone,but not everything was clearly visible from every angle.                                                                                                                                             

                                The next morning I woke up,got my hair done,put on some clothes and head towards the bus.As I sat down I thought about how the day is going to go and how I was incredibly hungry.I suddenly got a text.As I opened it some dude from the back screamed out 'Baileys a poor selfish,brat'.Yep there came the teasing.I knew my family wasn't the richest but my mom did make sure that we've had everything.                                                                                                                                                                            

                               As I caught up with Melanie and Sky we walked to the first class.Something didn't feel right.It was something keeping me away from reality.As I opened my french copy there was a sticky note in it saying 'how can something so damaged,so unknown,so distant be so beautiful'.I didn't get it at first but I knew that it meant something,something different,something more than just writing on a sticky note..