Imagine #1

*Y/N POV*

I was at my locker grabbing my English textbook for 3rd period when I saw Y/C and his friends staring at me. I wanted to say something, and I did.

"Can I help you guys? Is there something wrong with my face?" I asked irritated. I didn't talk to Y/C at all, so I didn't really feel guilty of how my attitude was. Plus I don't want them to think im a little weakling.

"Nahh" said Y/C nervously.

I just rolled my eyes and walked to 3rd period. Instead of listening to the teacher, I was thinking about what happened with Y/C. That was really odd.

It was finally lunch time, I stayed inside the class for like 5 minutes to ask about something.

I left outside to the quad and looked around to see where my friends were, but instead the first group I saw was Y/C and his friends, staring again. God what do they want! I know it wasn't because I was cute or something, plus I doubt that Y/C will ever like me.

"Why do you guys keep staring at me!?" I said angry.

"Uh, Y/C?" said one of his friends.

"Aren't you gonna say something to Y/N?" said another one of his friends.

"Oh, that. Yeahh." said Y/C.

"Dude stop being such a wuss and tell her already!" said his friends.

I was confused and nervous. What exactly does Y/C have to tell me?

"Y/N, can you come with me" said Y/C.

"Um okay, where to?" I asked.

"Just follow me" said Y/C.

I followed Y/C to the P.E area, there was no one around there at the time. He stopped and looked at me, it felt like forever. Like a good 2 minutes.

"Y/N, this may sound insane because I don't know you very well, but, I like you" said Y/C looking down.

What. Are they playing a prank on me? Because clearly his friends look like fuck boys.

"Y/C, this isn't funny. If you and your friends are playing a little game on me I swear I will-"

Y/C kissed me. My heart melted, I had butterflies in my stomach. Y/C finally pulled away.

"Y/N I've liked you ever since I saw you. I would always tell myself that one day, you would be mine & only mine. But then I noticed that you didn't really pay attention to me so I lost hope. My friends told me to just tell you the truth about how I feel, to be straight up with you. And here I am, telling you now. Y/N, will you go out with me?" said Y/C.

I got the feels, I wanted to cry, I couldn't believe it. The fact that my crush likes me back is just the best feeling ever.

"Yes" I said smiling.

Y/C and I heard people screaming or cheering, it was like a mix of both. It was our friends, they were listening to everything!

the end ! :)) XX