My abusive boyfriend

Stop I screamed as loud as I could but he wouldnt stop he kept hitting me with the broken vodka

bottle. He said you do not order me around im your boyfriend you do what I say. I said stop your drunk Justin. Bitch what did I say then he pulled down my pants and said bend down. I said no Justin please dont do it again. He said get down now I did what he said and then I could hear him moving his belt and then he inserted into me with one large thrust and it hurt so much. I gritted my teeth together. And he said moan for daddy or I will punish u with the bottle I did as he said while he was drinking his vodka. Then came out of me and said suck it I did as I was told and gagged while doing it. And he said if you throw up on me bitch I will kill you. Then a whole load of cum came in my mouth and he said swallow it now I did. And then he pulled up his pants and left me naked in the cold room. All I could do was cry,cry for the pain I was in and to cry for what he has put me through and what I dealt with because I loved him.

Anyway let me introduce myself sine I haven't my name is Salina I am mixed with African American,Caucasian,and British,and also a little bit of Mexican. I am also 5'6 people say that is tall but I disagree,I am 23 years of age. I have light brown hair with natural burgundy streaks in it I also have soft brown almond eyes and I have very soft light skin I look like I can be lots of ethnicities.

Justin is Italian,African American and Irish he is 27 years of age and is 6,7 with piercing blue eyes and when he goes into the light it looks like you are looking into ocean orbs he has pitch black hair that almost looks blue a 5 a clock shadow with a strong jawline. I NEED FEEDBACK PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS !!!!