chapter1:The Deal

:So this is my first time writing a
Fan fiction with not original character so GravityFalls is not mine and I am simply make my otp blossom on the digital pages of wattpad so yeah and please no hate comments or any of that any who lets start this thang---FandomOtaku316
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._
Dipper POV:

"DIPPER I FOUND MY STICKERS!"Mabel screams giddily.
I laugh and respond" that's great Mabes! Tell uncle Stan I'll be down in a sec." She responds"OK BroBro!" I smile at the nickname and dress with my usual attire my jacket my shirt and my jeans I turn to face my old pine hat the memories, the triangler glass window start to glow. And none other than bill cipher comes floating out faint flames and all"Hey PineTree~"I stare god why did bill have to come now."Bill what do you want" I say with an annoyed sigh."well pinetree, I want to make a deal well with the fact that I could hmm lets see take away your journals" he says. "Bill you wouldn't look a know that your lonely but I have things to do but you can't come and bother me plus you don't need the journals. " he laughs"pinetree yes I don't need the journals ,your right .But you see pinetree I have the power to end this world easily pinetree .I'm rather fond of shooting star but I've grown a strong likeing to you" he stares at me shooting knives with judgement waiting for my response .I stifle a laugh." So you have a crush on me wow bill so you threaten me and my family..... my friends and you killed Ford and you the nerve to ask me out. Wow your a douche." Bill laughs at my response. "Pinetree look let me tell you my deal if I can make you head over heels with me by next year you will watch right by my side the destruction and thepandemonium of my wrath the death of your loved once the end and -" I interrupt his idiotic rant of things that wont happen. "Whatever bill fine I'll shake your hand and blah blah blah but no cheating no last minute addition to the deal and no taking anyone's body for this its plain weird and no." Bill smiles and extends his hand waiting for the deal to be sealed I sigh I'm making a deal with an evil Dorito that killed my uncle and tormented me and my sister when we where 12 and almost ended the world when we turned eleven well fuck it. I grab his hand everything goes bright I here laughter insane laughter surround me I here and it all goes dark I blacked out.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Bill Cipher POV:
I walk up to the mirror yes I walk I didn't float. I study myself dirty blonde with black blue eyes slim noes , strong chaw line , strong yet scrawny figure hmmmm.. I like it I hope pinetree likes my temporary form. Oh right he passed out after shaking my hand hmmm... that's strange. I kneel beside him he cute when he sleeps he seems to be like still aware heh he doesn't let his guard down does he. He's still his worry some 12 year old self but in a 17 year old body. He didn't seem to happy to see me .... well I did kill his uncle ......"HEY ...dip whats talking so lon.... who are you you creep....." I turn around to be face to face with shooting star. She stares then gasps "bill" I laugh " Right you are shooting star I better go before Stanley finds out I'm here." She's awestruck to be seeing me again. I open up the window and jump out this is going to be a rather fun year.