~°Crash Landing°~

A/N-
A picture of Venus above

Venus's POV

I was doing what I loved best, watching people fall in love. This couple was brought back together by the love of their child.
Oh, for all of you who don't know I'm a star.

In just two hours there was going to be a meteor shower and I'm really excited. It's going to be so awesome, feeling the wind around you, rushing through the night sky . I just couldn't wait.

Aiden's POV

"Mom, Dad, I'm sleeping out tonight you can lock the door." I yelled while going to the kitchen with my camping gears in hand to get some food for my regular midnight sleep out. I'm a star lover, I don't know why but I was I am obsessed with them since I could walk.
"Ok son, don't stay up too late. And bring something to eat." My mother shouted back.
There was going to be a meteor shower in two hours and I was camping out every night this week, getting ready for the big event. It took up my regular basket and put some food inside then headed out.
In one minute the spectacular event was about to happen. And in 5..4..3..2..there it was stars rushing down in a beautiful motion. It was so cool. Now that was strange.. I thought I saw a star falling to earth... No I wasn't, a star was literally crash landing on earth.
I gathered all my stuff and hurried back home. "Mom,Dad,you won't believe what just happened.."
I yelled running inside the house. They both came in the dining hall and stared at me, waiting for an explanation.
"A star just landed on earth, and I'm going to find it."
They both stared at me with a blank expression, then finally my dad spoke. "Well then son, if that's what you want to do, you have my permission." He said I'm a firm yet gentle tone. That's why I loved my parents they were always understanding. I hugged them then went to pack a duffle bag.
I came back and hugged them again before heading out on my new conquest.
This was going to be one heck of an adventure.