The Fazbear family

Normal P.O.V
Mangle was at home flipping through her magazines looking at the latest scoop. She turned to the hottest males in there, she sighed looking at it "when will I find my true prince? Not anytime soon that's for sure" a knock was heard at the door, the albino female turned her head to the knocking and asked "who is it?" It was her mom "sweetie it's me open the door" her mom said, opening the door, Mangle and her mom sat in the bed "so are you ready to start your new job tomorrow?" The older female asked, Mangle nodded excitedly "sure am, I heard it's the best place to work and the pay is great" she smiles brightly "I'm proud sweetie hope you do well"

The next day it was after school she was heading to the pizzeria when she saw something shocking. Her boyfriend Marionette (don't judge I ship it too) was being handsy with another girl which was clearly not her, he kissed her over and over again this was so shocking that she began crying "Mari... Who is that?" Mangle asked, he caught sight of her as she said his name "uh?... My cousin?" He lied, she walked up to him shaking her head and with one swift movement she slapped him leaving a bright red bruise on his face, she ran away to the pizzeria.

After registering she was stationed at Pirate's cove as Mangle the vixen. She moved the curtain revealing a sleeping red head, her heart skipped a beat "oh hey lassie are you my trainee?" He asked, she nodded shyly "nice to me you i'm Foxy and you are?" She took a while to respond "I'm Mangle" she answered, Foxy smiles at this "welcome aboard" he greeted her by shaking her hand "oh and incoming" Mangle looked around at the empty place" shrugging, she heard a faint noise coming but she ignored it then a mob of kids tackled her,Foxy chuckled "this is what I have to deal with kid" he chuckled.

During break, she walked around and looked at the different rooms. She met a blonde petite girl her age, she was Chica the chicken. The blonde smiled at the albino happily "hi you must be Mangle, I'm Chica nice to meet you" she said all perky, another girl similar to Chica but more physically matured walked in swaying her hips from side to side "and that's Tochica" Mangle waved to her and she waved back "hi" Tochica greeted her. The others came in: Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Goldie, Troy and... Marionette? They both stared at each other before Mangle gladly started chatting with Chica. To her that was the most awkward moment in her life.