Oh Sehun

EXO//Playboy

Hey Playboy haha (Boy) Let's play

I just sat there, looking at him in disbelief.
"Why would...Why would you do that?"
He just smiled causing my stomach to churn.
My phone started to alarm me of a caller. I leant to reach it, only for my arm to be pushed down by Sehun.

"Don't pick up your ringing phone, let's leave alone"

After finishing his sentence, he leant forward, his silk lips resting softly against mine.
"Sehun.."

"There's no need to tell anyone but us two."

He whispered, lacing one of his hands through my hair.
I closed my eyes, waiting for what was about to come. I should be used to this by now. Sehun getting with me and then the next day being with another girl. It was a usual cycle and I just can't get myself out of it.
"Y/N, don't lose yourself in thought,"
He whispered against my lips again, leaving a tingling sensation.

"Show me all your secrets."

His hands rested against my shoulders. He pushed me down onto the couch, my breathing became ragged.
"Sehun, stop. You always do thi-"
He cuts me off by locking his lips with mine. His eyes are closed softly while mine are wide open. It always ends up like this. Our simple conversations are finished by a kiss and maybe more then he leaves me for some other girl. All the time.

My words are forgotten black, my base
Your words have vanished white, your trace
Of course you can't turn things around in this play(boy)

I struggle to push him off me. Sehun's grip tightened around my shoulders. I wiggled out his grip and pushed him off.
"Sehun! I said stop!"
I shouted as tears fell from my sore eyes. His calm, almost bored gaze had changed into a lustful, dangerous one.
He smiled.

"When you think it's too late, you've already fallen for me, it's out of your control."

I sat up and looked at him like he was crazy.
"Never in a million years would I ever fall for you, Oh Sehun! You're a monster. You always hurt me and leave and then come running back after you've used a girl for a night! I'm sick of it!"

Next thing I knew, his hand struck me against my cheek. His dangerous look still upon him.
"Why did you-"
"Do that?"
He finished my sentence and I just nodded.

"You knew everything from the start and now you're blaming it all on me? I'm far from the bad things you've imagined, from the bad niceness."

I looked up at him with wide eyes as he closed his and sighed. I sighed as well, giving up the fight yet again. I leant forward and placed a light kiss onto his lips.
"Sehun, I'm sorry..."
He grabbed my jaw and pulled me forward, clashing our lips together. I groaned at the force of impact which only made him more rougher.

I've decided what to call you, just one kiss, that's all

He pulled away. I was breathless and scared more. I felt sorry but at the same time...I felt like he deserved the words I spat at him.
He glared into my eyes. His sharp stare making me cower inside.
He still had his grip on my jaw as he darkly spoke.

"Whether it's your luck or misfortune that you've met a guy like me."

I looked at him, fear consuming me more and more. He has never been like this before. Was it the words I said? Or something else?

Will be like a split road, yes, like whiskey you've swallowed by mistake

Sehun looked away and grunted. His grip was still on my jaw but getting tighter and tighter with every breathe we took.
"Dearest Y/N,"
He looked back at me and smirked, tilting his head to the side.

"I'll make you hotter, more excited
I'm bad, I like doing the things you tell me not to."

As soon as he finished his sentence, I gasped and pushed him away from me.
"Stay away from me! I hate you! I thought I loved you and you loved me but I was wrong! So fucking wrong Sehun..."

He still had his head tilted to the side as he chuckled darkly. His chuckle soon became full out laughter as I just sat there in horror, looking at the one I thought I loved.
"Y/N, you're so funny! Tell another joke."

Push and pull me even more
I'm confident I will win

I pulled my knees up to chest and held them tight to me. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes.
"Sehun, stop. Please. You're scaring me. You were never like this before!"
His dark façade turned into one of anger as he stood up, fists in a tight ball.
"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I'M LIKE THIS? WELL LOVE CHANGES YOU Y/N! LOVING YOU CHANGED ME! IT'S SO FUNNY HOW YOU BLAME EVERYTHING ON ME YET YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAUSED IT!"
He crouched down so he was eye level with me. His eyes searched the emotions on my face.
"I never loved you. You were just a backup in case my ex got back with me."

Tears were now flowing down my cheeks. I hid my face into my knees as I felt his presence disappear.

The door cracked open and the last thing I heard from him was:
"Goodbye Y/N. And let this be the last EVER goodbye we share."

Next thing I heard was the door slam shut with the jingle of the keys in the door following soon after. Throwing my head back, I screamed while the tears stung my cheeks and eyes.

'Every day, I'm dealing with a new type of loneliness'

Play(boy) Play(boy) Play(boy)

~the end~