The Secret Library

I wasn't sure if everything that happened was really true or just a crazy dream.

It was around noon when I woke up on the sidewalk in front of two big buildings and it wasn't until I gained my consciousness that I realized I was in front of a mansion. I couldn't figure out how I was in front of this mansion it was a huge blur to me. I didn't know who I was.

I had to go back and ask what had happened to me. The only problem was I forgot where I use to work/live. So I just started to walk, and walked, and it seemed like I was going anywhere. My feet hurt, it was summer and it was a very hot day in New York. I stopped by a little coffee shop, the man in front of me grabbed his coffee, once he turned around he dropped the coffee right on the floor. I was terribly confused and burned by the coffee that landed all over me. The man looked at me with eyes that made me think that he knew me and maybe I knew him I just don't remember if I do.

" Isabella," He said

I looked at him with a confused face

" you don't remember anything,"

and I told him " anything about what."

" No it's nothing."

The drive to the house was really uncomfortable, I didn't know what to say to the man or when we were we going to get to the house. When we got to the mansion a new memory surged into me and at that moment I remembered that it wasn't a house it was mansion.

In that moment I realized that the man that brought me to the mansion actually lived there I just don't remember him.

Right then in that moment he led me into the mansion and I got the feeling that I was in the right place I felt like I was home. When I walked into their huge kitchen i felt the need to make breakfast, as I was making breakfast the man told me that this was the William's mansion and his name was Elijah Williams. He told me that he had a brother a sister and his two parents: Joshua Williams the oldest, Emma Williams the middle child, and at last Elijah the youngest.

Joshua was the oldest and the most dumbest of them all. He was 28 years old.

Then came Emma, she was the middle child and 25 years old.

An then there was Elijah, he was the youngest child and 22 years old.

The williams were satisfied with the breakfast and they were so excited to see me back at the mansion. They wanted me to stay permanently and help out and stay in the room I use to sleep in. I was not sure why I got the feeling that Joshua was a little to nosy and a little involved with many girls. I wasn't so sure that I should be close to him or he can try something so I stayed far away from him.

The next day I got up really early to clean up really well because it seemed like nobody had clean in years. So i choose to clean the library, it was mostly used to have family reunion once in awhile. As I was walking towards the library I felt a strange feeling, I felt like I was discover the truth in moments I wanted to know what it was. I walked to the library with my vacuum and and cleaning supplies. I started by cleaning all of the book, there was about 2,000 thousand books in that library. There was something special about this library, I just didn't know what. I started working, but not in order. I started with the letter R because that was my favorite letter. As I went through the books I saw that most of them weren't even books. That's when I saw it, it was a book called Remember, I was speechless. As soon as I touched the book all of my memories came flying back. I remembered Elijah, Joshua, Emma and the Williams, I also remembered that I was torchured by Joshua, and that Elijah was always there for me. I remembered that I was in love with Elijah and he was also in love with me. I started to blush and in that moment I remembered that the William's had not seen me in 6 months because I because Ava, with my special powers. I was rich, beautiful and I was trying to win Elijah's love because I didn't know he loved me just they way I was. Elijah was not in love with Ava and I Isabella tried to change back to my old way but there was a problem. I was unable to change back to Isabella because once you change yourself with my magic it is impossible to go back to your old form. I was stuck as Ava and i didn't like it, I wanted to be with Elijah but my new appearance didn't let me be with him. The only way to change back was to lose my powers so I went along with it. Now i know the truth I lost my powers for my one true love. Elijah.

Isabella was back and I was determined to get her back. I was not going to lose her again, I was not going to allow it. That's when I walked into the library and got on one knee and asked her to marry me.

" I was speechless as I responded..."

" YES!!"

She made me the happiest man on earth. She was my Isabella.