Chapter One

When was she ever going to shut up. It felt like she had been talking for hours.
      Trying to ignore her I stare out the window to my left. Outside the window I could see rolling hills. The road ahead was very windy and wooded, not like the city streets I was typically common with.
       Hell, how would I be common with anything. I had moved to five different citys and schools in the last year.
       It's not like I didn't like any of those places. I actually made quite a few friends in the short time I was there. I just wished that I could have stayed longer.
       Why? You may ask did I have to move so often. It was because of Kyle's work.
       I call my "father" Kyle because I knew he wasn't my real father.
       I guess I should say right now, que sobby cleci back story.
       As always my mother died when I was young, only three, how I'm not going to say. It brings back some bad memories.
       Like this one boy when I was eight, he called my mom something in the middle of Luchroom.
       Two hours later they found him with his face bashed in with a text book, he never looked the same.
       Let's just say I've grown a temper over the years.
       You may ask where my dad is during all this. Well you wouldn't be doing much when you put a bullet through your own brain.
       So I've been living in orphanages up until a year ago.
       That's when Kyle and Lisa had adopted me.
       And that is how I've ended up having to move around some much.