The Dream

Archie was dressed in his rainbow pajamas and was very tired. He gently opened his room door, to make sure he didn't wake up his parents. His bed was very inviting and comfortable looking, but he could bring himself to be consumed by the soft fabric due to his anxiety that caused minor insomnia. Instead of sleep, he sat on his room floor and engulfed himself in YouTube and watch Shane Dawson and MDE. Eventually, after trying many times, he was able to slip into sleep.

His dream changed his view on the world.

He woke up and it was his first day in kindergarten. He was in 7th grade, not kindergarten. He felt like he was going mad. A minute late he went to 2nd grade, then 3rd, and then all the way up to the day he went to sleep. He was very concerned. He tried to wake up, but he couldn't. He had no control over his body, all he knew was his body was having a very minor seizure. It went dark and he floated out of his body. His first, and last, out-of-body experience.

He first heard a woman sobbing and screaming his name. It was his mother's voice. He looked at her and she was hugging him while screaming and crying. There were sirens in the distance and flashing lights showing through the blinds of the window.

He never woke up. He had a heart failure from an extremely major panic attack.

The dream truly changed his life.