I-The things you do, will eventually come back to you.

From the start, I, Zoe Berlitz, knew this would turn out to be a terrible plan. Sneaking in the movie set of Narnia with a fake ID was a bad idea. But of course, I had to be stupid enough to actually think it would work. And now, I'm standing in the presence of the hottest guy I ever saw.

Not to exaggerate, but he had the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen, and the kind of effortlessly soft chesnut colored hair that would make you want to run your hands through it and never stop. And that smile, oh dear lord. His smile was so perfect. Skandar Keynes, I could just stare at you forever.

Or not.

He disrupted my (probably awkward) thoughts about him by waving his hand in front of my face.

"Are you okay? Um, were you just...staring at me?" He asked, with his cute british accent. "I'm Skandar." He said and laughed, as if I didn't know. He was probably used to it already. I bet girls stared at him all the time. He was so good looking. I mean, damn, Skandar, you got it going on.

I opened my mouth unintelligently to speak. "Actually, I wasn't staring, that would be quaint and rude. I was just looking for the, uh, cleaning supply closet. I gotta go, sorry. Bye Skandar!" But before I could run away from him and all his hotness, he grabbed my arm.

"Oh, so you're new here? Come on, I'll take you there myself." He offered. I was internally melting and I knew I would probably never have an opportunity like this again, so I went with him. After a few moments of silence and me smoothing out my ringlets of light brown hair, we finally got there, and he took me in the small closet that was filled with mops and other cleaning thingies. I was in a closet...with Skandar Keynes! Okay, Zoe, dismiss all thoughts, mission abort, I repeat, mission abort. Evacuate immediately!

I tried to look for something I could use as distraction, or more on something I could hit myself with. And then I blushed when I remembered that Skandar was still here with me.

He looked into my chartreuse green eyes and pinned me against the wall with one hand. I tried not to entertain any romantic meaning. I only met this guy for five minutes, five freaking minutes, this is impossible.

This is just wrong on so many levels.

Finally, he started talking again. "By the way, I wasn't able to catch your name." said Skandar, still cornering me. "Oh, my name is Zoe. Zoe Berlitz." I replied. And then I realized what I had done. Oh no.

"Really? Your name is Zoe Berlitz?" he eyed me suspiciously. "Because it says on your ID that your name is Patricia Jones."

That's right, I'm screwed. And that's how it all started. I guess it's too little, too late, Zoe.

 ----

Please don't ignore what I've written below! :(

Author's note:

Hi and thank you so much for reading the first chapter of my story. Haha and yes, I'm a self confessed Skandar Keynes lover. Like, since Narnia. And I remembered this fanfic I've written, just sitting in my laptop waiting to be discovered *joke as if.*

Anyway, for the multimedia, I included a picture of Skandar and Zoe, plus a Greyson Chance song, it's my favorite so far, next to sunshine & city lights. The song I included here is "You Might Be The One" and I figured it's the perfect song for Zoe and Skandar because there's this part that goes like

"Some people say you're no good, but, they don't know what's good for me."

Lol okay. /end. Please read more of this story :) xx