Chapter 1

"Oh, I have a joke! Why are pirates the best at singing? Because they can hit HIGH 'C'S!!!!" Bonnie yelled to the group, who were on their way to the abandoned Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in their town, on Halloween. Once they got to the place, they broke off the wooden boards blocking the door, and went inside. "Uh, guys? I don't like how it feels to be in here... I really feel like we shouldn't be here.." Chica whimpered, afraid like always. They all were in costumes that they threw together to look like a brown bear, rabbit, chicken, golden bear, and fox. "Yeah, it does kinda feel... odd... to be in here. Oh well!" Goldie said, trying to be brave. 'Leave now!' A voice said from the shadows. Suddenly, a huge flash of light came from nowhere, making the group fall to the floor. "What... is that?!" Freddy yelped, also scared. They light cleared, and a puppet was floating above them. You all are PERFECT for this... it will only hurt for a second....' the puppet said, shooting a small ball of light at each of the group members. "What did you just do to us?" Foxy asked. 'Fixed your costumes. Bye bye!' The puppet said, disappearing. "What does he mean by 'fixing our costumes'? They're fine as they-" Freddy was cut off by a searing pain inside. "Freddy, are you O-" Chica was cut off by the same thing. "What's...nrg...happening...agh..." Foxy tried to say. "It... must... be.... What... that... puppet... did..." Goldie stuttered. Bonnie tore the bunny mask he had on off, threw it across the room, and grabbed his face. He looked at Freddy to see him do the same thing, as well as the others. Goldie clamped his eyes shut, and when he opened them, they were complete black with white pinpricks as pupils. Five minutes later...