Imagine #1 (Niall)

• Dedicated to Angelina

Niall has been acting strange lately so you decide to ask him what's going on one night when you two are home alone. "Niall, you've been acting strange, is everything ok?" you ask. Niall looks at you sadly and sighs. "Angie, I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time. It breaks my heart to tell you this, but the management doesn't want us to be together anymore. They say you distract me from my career and thaty you aren't doing me any good," Niall tells you, looking down. He plays with his hands and you take them. "Niall, why didn't you tell me this before?" you are completely devastated by what he has said. You hadn't realised you were affecting his job as a singer. "I couldn't. I didn't want to hurt you. Do you believe me when I say that this is not my opinion but that of the management? I still love you, babe. You're my everything and I wouldn't want to lose you." he says and this time he was looking straight into your eyes. Tears start to roll down your cheeks and Niall leans in to kiss them away. "Niall...does this mean you're breaking up with me?" you ask, afraid to hear the answer. "Babe, I love you, ok? I'm not going to break up with you. I'd rather go against my management than to leave you. You are my life." he says. You start crying and Niall pulls you into a tight hug. "I love you, too," you whisper and pull away. You lean forward and kiss him. Niall puts his hands on your waist and pushes you over so that you're lying underneath him on the bed. He kisses every part of your face and you chuckle because it tickles you. He kisses your forehead, then your nose, and then stops at your lips and you start kissing passionately. He holds himself up with his arms and kisses you at the same time. "You know, I'm getting a bit tired of holding myself up like this..." he says, smirking. "But I like your muscles," you say, chuckling and running your finger up and down his biceps. He leans down to kiss you  but you put your arms around his neck and pull him down on top of you. He laughs and you roll over so that you're both on your sides, facing each other. "Angie, you're so beautiful...I can't believe the management doesn't like you," Niall says, looking right at you. His blue eyes look at you curiously. You smile because he is so cute and kiss the tip of his nose. "I dont know, Niall. You have to ask them," you say. "I think I will. All the boys think you're beautiful as well, you know," Niall says and you grin. He gives you a sort of warning look as if to say 'dont even dare start something with one of the boys'. "Dont worry, I wont leave you," you say. Niall smiles cheekily and kisses your forehead. You turn around so that your back leans against his stomach. Niall wraps his strong arms around you and kisses the top of your head. Then he whispers into your ear, "I love you, my beautiful princess,".