To Anyone Whos Reading Or 'listening'

Clarifying that I promise that the information you find here are not and will not be a figment of my imagination. Everything in here has been from the research I have done and information I have gathered up. I also will not clarify anything until I have proof that it is true, but I mostly will do that ahead of the time before posting. Everyone and anyone is welcomed here, and are aloud to speak there minds. If you have anything that you want to tell me for the page or this book just personally message me and you will be credited. I will try to update news as fast as I receive them.

When I got the idea of this, I wanted it to be more like a magazine. But I also want my page and book to be a place where all of us Dance Moms lovers can all socialize and share our common interest and get to know one another, mostly share our love of Dance Moms and speak our minds through and about anything. I want this to be a positive, drama - free (Well duh girl, there's got to be dra - ma) area. I hate the whole idea of cyber bullying. I hope we can all connect with one another.

I will also be doing many fun stuff on this account, seeing as it is Dance Moms World. For example contests, sometimes it being actual prizes. I hope we can all get along, and be friends. I really am excited to see how far this account and this book can go. It's all about positivity. But remember, that anything and absolutely, anything is possible, don't let anyone tell you any different. Your beautiful, and when you look in the mirror, you might not think so, but the mirror doesn't represent, doesn't show a clear image of who we are on the inside, because that's more important then what anyone says.

I don't know any of you guys who are sitting behind your screens or phones reading this. But I want to. We have all been through so much, and from personal experience I know what's it like to keep everything inside. Because that's the kind of person I am. " I don't care who you are " I won't let you in on my deep inner thoughts, what's in my mind, my heart, my deepest secrets. It's hard for me. I put up the I'm okay front but I'm not. Sometimes I love writing and pouring everything out, but then I regret that I do that. It's hard for me, but I guess we're all still learning. For most is to love there's elves. I'm the person that make sure others are okay before there self.

I can feel, I can see through people. I know there emotion, what there feeling with just a single look. I observe people and my memory is thankfully great, I don't forget a single thing. I know a lot about people and we aren't even friends, or close, they haven't told me anything. That's just who I am. I just wanted to say that I'm here for anyone and everyone here no matter what time of day it is or hour, even though I might get my phone taken away at school for texting. If you guys don't know (of course you don't ) I am such a goody - goody sometimes. But this year I've been breaking though that streak. Finally on board with the whole texting through class thing, but I'm getting there. I want this to be an account for who so ever needs someone, no matter what the problem is. You don't have to say who you are, we don't have to have a relation ship.

If you need someone to talk I'm here, we're all here. I want the Dance Moms fandom to get stronger and to stick together. I want to spread positivity for my account. So to whoever is reading this or 'listening', welcome to Dance Moms World. Where it's more than just about Dance Moms.

Xx Grace💁🏾💓