The Nightmare

You were invited to go with your friend Waylon Park to Mount Massive Asylum. He knew more about computers than you did but he liked your company. "Wonder what Waylon's working on now." You thought and went over to him and rested your head on his head which caused him to jump "(Y/N) don't do that, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" "Sorry Waylon, just wanted to know what you're working on." "It's nothing important." He said with a reassuring smile before he got called to work on something. "Wait here for me, okay?" "Okay." You said and sat in his chair and spun around. "Ms. (L/N), can you come with us?" You looked around and only saw two guards "But I'm waiting for Waylon to come back." You said "Waylon Park?" You nodded "He volunteered to help with the experiments and requested that you be taken to a safer location." "What's so dangerous about the experiments?" "Well, sometimes the experiments go a little haywire and something happens. Like a gas leak, Mr. Park doesn't want you to be in any danger is all." "Alrighty then." You said with a small smile as you followed the guards. "Waylon is such a great friend and person. Volunteering to help with experiments and he doesn't want anything to happen to me." You thought and then you got knocked out and before loosing complete consciousness you heard screaming and people pleading for their lives. When you awoke you were in a security room and you heard footsteps approaching. You glanced out to see a large human walking towards the security room "Can't let it get a host." He said "Chris?" You thought out loud "Hmm? Who called me?" Then he quietly added "Another possible host, gonna have to deal with him." "Host? Host for what?" You glanced around rapidly and saw a vent and you made a mad dash for it as Chris broke down the door. "Well hello there little pig. Gonna have to put you down now." "Chris? Are you Chris Walker?" "Yes, why?" "It's me (Y/N) (L/N). Waylon Park's friend." Chris growled at the mention of Waylon but his expression turned to an apologetic look "I'm so sorry (Y/N). I have to do this, I can't let there be a host for it. Please forgive me, I don't want to hurt you but I have to kill you. Just know that I'm sorry and if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, please forgive me. I'm still your friend but I can't let the Walrider have a host." Chris began to approach you with an expression of sorrow and he picked you up by the throat but held you gently. "It'll be over quick, I promise. Again I'm sorry." You struggled to free yourself but Chris was infinitely stronger than you and he stared at your terrified expression. Then he set you down gently and hugged you "I can't do it. I can't allow the Walrider to have a host but I also can't hurt you. Just promise that you'll be careful. Stay away from everyone who was a patient, nothing will stop them from trying to kill you." You nodded and Chris smiled sadly "The vent over there will help you out, go on and please be careful." "Thanks Chris, I'll be careful." You said.
Time skip to a few hours later
You were being hunted by a cannibal "I think they said his name was Frank." You found another vent and hid in it and Frank busted into the room you were in "I can smell you." He said and you prayed that he didn't go near your hiding place. You looked down and there was a few batteries on the table near him and you checked how many batteries you had "None. Great." You thought and you found a piece of metal and grabbed it and threw it across the hallway to lure Frank out and as soon as the metal hit the floor Frank charged off thinking it was you. You made your way out and grabbed the batteries and changed the battery in your camcorder so you could see. "Better, much better." You thought and you heard screaming and hid in a locker "No please! You don't know what he'll do to me! I've witnessed firsthand what he does to people! Even if someone survived that by some miracle there's no guarantee that they would survive the wounds!" "Darling?" "OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!" You heard someone say before an all too familiar buzzsaw started and you had to endure listening to the agonizing screams, cries, and pleas of another of Frank's victims. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" An infuriated voice spoke and he held the dying man in his arms and held him close to his chest "No... Please don't die. Don't leave me, I can't be alone. Please don't die." The man breathed his last and all you heard was the anguished sobs of the man clutching the dead body then he slowly rose and ripped the buzzsaw out of Frank's hands and cut him to pieces with it. You tried to make as little sound as you could while you cried and you heard the soft cries of that man who lost whom you thought was his best friend. "Should I talk to him? Would he try to kill me?" You slowly opened the locker door and approached the man and you paused as you recognized him. "Eddie Gluskin, just my luck." You thought and you reached out and gently held his shoulder which caused him to turn around and stare at you. "We've met before haven't we?" He asked "Yeah, I'm (Y/N) and you're Eddie." He smiled at you when he heard his name "You remembered!" He was hugging you and you didn't know what to do so you hugged him back. "I'm so happy that you remembered my name!" He said and then he picked you up bridal style and carried you off. "Eddie where are you taking me?" "A safe place. You'll make a wonderful bride, you're not like the others. You're kind, and pure unlike these (beep)s." You rested your head against his chest and fell asleep to the steady beat of his heart.