Chapter 1

"Sister I got you and I'm gon make sure I get u out this hell hole.I promise"
"Please don't do anything stupid Demarion.I love u and u don't have to be a gang banger to get some money. It's fast but it will get u in a lot of trouble."Trust me I got you. I'm the bigger brother and I'm going to protect you and Go pack some clothes."

   I just know my brother is going to get in so much trouble. Just to keep me safe.My dad sells my body to any stranger that seems like they need some pussy in there life. My name is Dahja I'm only 16 and I have to make grown woman choices. I've had 2 abortions and I started when I was 12. My brother puts me before anything. His self and his girl. Forever in his dept.

  My name is Demarion. I'm 19 trying to make it out and keep my sister straight. I show nobody that I am struggling.. Never will I show anyone that. My mom died of AIDS. My father was selling her body and she got it. He never took her to the doctor and made me stay at home for months to take care of her. He doesn't care about us and I have to get out before he makes me somebody's bitch. I'm the mother and the father figure. I put my sister on birth control and hid the pills in my room. I get everything for her clothes,shoes,underclothes, pads, everything! Our daddy don't do shit for us.

Dahja-brother can I go to you know house and stay.
Mari-you know I don't like him
Dahja-please brother I promise I won't do anything
Marí-promise
Dahja-promise
Marí-call me when u get there
*they did there handshake*
Man I trust my sister but this dude is very suspicious. I love my sister and if he do anything to my sister. I swea

"Aye boy!" Called his daddy. "What?!" "Come count my money." "Yea whateva"
He went to go count it and took a few stacks to put in his and his sisters pocket.
"You bet not stole sum of my money" said the daddy. "Yea ight!" He chuckled.

"Dahja your ride outside!" "Love you Mari and Imma call u when I get to his house." "Put this in between your boobs." "Really a government phone." " yes, I don't I trust him. At All!" "See you later"

Dahja
He's been acting a little funny. I think I might call my brother to come get me.  He's being aggressive, rude, and been on the phone this whole time.

In the Bathroom/Calling Brother
"Come get me" "why he did something?" "No it's just not the same and I'm ready to go"
"You ain't going nowhere bitch!" He said kicking the door open. "Give Me The Phone!" "Noo! Help Me!" Screaming, kicking and trying to run. He punched her and she feel out.
"Give Munch his money Bitch!"