.

Friday May 31,2013

Dear Reader,

I currently reside in a very dark room at a cheap hotel in a scratchy uncomfortable bed with thin sheets. It is very dark except for the white glow coming from my phone. The glow is illuminating my shirt with the phases of the moon on it in which I attempt to sleep in. Sleep really is quite a waste of time. You spend so much of your life sleeping when you could be doing so much else. I don't understand why my thoughts are so jumbled. I apologize if my skipping around to different incoherent subjects off sets you. Awhile ago I had a friend. I would rather not mention her name for fear she will come across this novice piece of literature so we shall call her Sally. We shall call her Sally fir the fact that Sally is a generic name and I do not know anyone addressed by this term. Carrying on, Sally was a very good friend of mine. We would constantly be in the presence of each other and no other. On our social networks we would always make our biographies about each other. We were like a couple, madly in love, except we were friends. To my dismay one dreary day she fell out of love with me. Except it wasn't quite just one dreary, rainy day. It was more accurately like a a deep and steamy fog rolling out over a grass field or possibly a forest, concealing everything you wish to see. I don't know what I did wrong but suddenly she wouldn't talk to me. When I tried to strike up an elaborate conversation she would nod and smile, no longer interested in the words my brain conjugated and my lips formed. I don't why I pause so long to think about her. I suppose its kind of like an itch. You usually don't know why its there but it just is and its annoying. Enough of her. Lets forget all about Sally and never think if her again.