Traveler

The year was 1985. It was a dark cold November day when Jose came home late that day. His parents John and Dolores were were worried sick about him when he didn't come home for dinner and didn't call. . His bike had a flat tire on the way home from town. He worked at the town hardware store as stock boy. On his way home the wind was beating on Jose's face and felt cold as ice. Meanwhile his parents had called the store asking if he had left already.

Five years went by. Jose never made it home that day. One morning Jose's mom woke up to a sweet smell. A smell that was as sweet as angels. She realized that there was a large bouquet of flowers on the kitchen table. They were exotic flowers that she had never seen before. As she turned around she realized that Jose had returned. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Jose had explained to her what had happened that night. While walking home that night Jose ran into Charlie a homeless man that had been his friend for many years. He explained to his mom that Charlie was walking along the road drunk and stepped in front of a truck, and Jose pushed Charlie out of the way in order to save him. While the truck almost hit him something magical happened. He told his mom he thought of a wonderful place as the truck came near him and all of a sudden his mind took him to that destination.

Jose's wonderful thought had brung him to Barcelona, Spain along his homeless friend Charlie. Charlie couldn't believe what had just happened to him & Jose, and Charlie looked at Jose as if he had just seen a ghost. During those five years in Barcelona Jose and Charlie had met another individual that was gifted like Jose himself. His name was Patrick. Patrick became friends with Jose & Charlie and showed Jose around the city.

During those the five years in Barcelona Jose and Patrick became very close friends. Patrick then started showing Jose the basics of his teleportation gift since he had so many question about it. Meanwhile Jose was learning the basics on teleporting, Charlie felt left out since he couldn't help out but watch. Patrick saw improvement in Jose's teleportation and offered him more practice, in return for his help. Patrick's situation was that Malachi was holding his parents hostage some place unknown, so he needs Jose to help find his parents so that he can stop robbing banks for Malachi.

2 years later during one of the bank robberies Jose meets Gwen. Gwen was a the bank teller of Montreal Bank. During that bank robbery Gwen somehow discovered the identity of Patrick and that caused a problem for both of them. Meanwhile, Patrick wanted her dead Jose insisted not to get any blood on both of their hands. So they both decided to kidnap Gwen and ended up teleporting her far from Spain until they find a solution for that problem.

Inspector Lewis was brought into investigate the bank robberies along with the disappearance of Gwen. After months of searching for any leads, no leads were found it was as if the earthed swallowed Gwen whole. Meanwhile Gwen was teleported to a wood cabin in Ireland. After being told the story of patrick's family she was willing to help find his parents as well. She even offered to go undercover and work for Malachi to help discover where his parents were being held captive.

Nearly two and a half years later through hard work and investigation they were able to find Patrick's parents. Alive and well in the country of Cuba. Now that Malachi had nothing to blackmail Patrick with, Jose and Patrick teleported him to a remote mountain in Africa. They donated all of Malachi's riches to the poor. Gwen is now the president of montreal bank & Patrick is back home with his family uruguay. Jose finally returned to his small town in Memphis, Ohio, but not without bring his mom a beautiful bouquet of flowers from his travels. Jose has now mastered his teleportation abilities and has founded a school just for the gifted like him. FIN