•Log 1•

Changed

"To be confidential, I'll be borrowing a different batch.Be careful who you give your heart to. It will never be taken back.

I loved him, with all of my heart.

I forgot reason.

I let my emotions drive me mad and infatuated and in love.

I gave him everything that I could ever give, pero after ng halos dalawang taon... naging cold siya. And he never even bothered to man up to break things off with me personally.

It broke me.

It broke my whole world.

Maraming novel jan na nagdedescribe ng heartbreak or how it feels to be the one left. But it will never prepare you for what will happen. It broke me to the point that I never feel myself anymore. Even until now that a lot of years has passed. I have moved on, yes. I even had other relationships. But it never felt like anything we had. It never felt as happy. Sometimes I lay down at night and dream. Kung hindi ko sana siya nakilala, I would still be the same bubbly girl who knows what I'm doing with my life, I know the direction I'm going. I was too young to be broken but you did. Sometimes I stop because I can't feel anything around me, I can't feel anything and I feel incomplete like he took some part of me and I was never able to take it back. I never recovered. Sometimes it would still ache, I would still yearn and I would be mad for losing myself. I was naive enough to belief we would last; like every other false hope this world offered. Did I regret loving him? No, it was wonderful. But it's the heartbreak that would crush you more than the happy moments ever will, when you no longer have the right to think about him and be happy because you are done.

Don't give your heart away. Not now, not while you still have a lot to learn. When you love someone, make sure he's worth breaking your heart for."