The Unpredictable Thing Called Life

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you could have everything you desired in just a click of your finger? What if life could be that simple?

What I'm living is probably the most upside down and confusing thing you ever could imagine! But, I've come to realise something - we're all in the same boat right? We all want to live life to the fullest and make the people around us happy?

It is easier to achieve this than it first seems - how you may ask? Well, the first thing to remember is that whatever happens, if you're with the people you love, you can do anything! I mean, ANYTHING!

Sometimes the people around you can surprise you (I found that out the hard way). People change, and more times than not, that's not a bad thing. If the people around you stay true to you, then that's all that matters.

Stay true to YOURSELF, don't let anyone bring down your confidence; confidence is key. Just remember, you only live ONCE!

Do something that scares you everyday (and don't forget to say yolo when you do!).

I'm going to express myself here, the ups and downs of life. I only hope that me sharing can help someone else one day.

It's important to stick together and share, because if you do, you might just realise that you're not alone and someone else out there is going through the same thing as you.

This is why I'm here - to share with you the emotions and advice which have helped see things in a different light. Please, please, please comment below if you have any advice which has helped you or if there is anything you would like to say, and I might put it in here.

Remember - YOU'RE NEVER ALONE!