Chapter 14

Callums pov
Luke has came back but doesn't talk to Oliwia and Theo keeps coming to our house doing the same thing all the time !! Our house has turned into a drama house hold . Everyone is arguing all the time apart from Mia and I we are both perfect and as long we are good everything is good.

Im planning to take Mia to a party dan howell is doing . So that we can chill a bit far away from the drama . I dress casually and mia does the same but she still looks stunning . She would even look stunning if she wore a bin bag . I am the luckiest bastard alive . How did i get so lucky ?

We can here blasting music on the streets and we know that we are there . We arrive at a nice white and black modern house with a massive pool and a shit ton load of people out side . The fairy lights hanging around mean its time to partaayyyyyy .

We get inside and meet with dan .
"Hi guys !" He exclaims when he sees us holding his arms up in happyness . We smile and nod to say hi back . He points towards a table with loads of drinks on and tells us to feel free if we want get some .

I take mia to the table.I take a cup of orange juice and vodka and i grab Mia just some orange juice i know shes well too innocent for alcohol .

I hand her the cup and she smiles gratefully . She sniffs my drink and squints her eyes when the scent of vodka prickles her eyes . Shes so cute ! Like a puppy or something!
"whats that? " she ask .
"its vodka and juice ." she nods .
"can i take a sip ?" she asks . Hell no i not giving you alcohol she always said she hates it because it burns her lungs . Her eyes go wider and wider beging me . In the end i give in and let her try it .she said she liked it . She is changing . Because of me . I am bad for her .