Chapter 1: My everyday ROYAL routine

*waah another day has come!~* i thought as i got up on my bed and walked towards the bathroom to do my morning routine. "Good Morning your highness~" they all greeted me as i made my way to the table. "waah yummy breakfast" i said as i drooled over the yummy foods in front of me. "do you mind guys if you eat with me?" i asked the maids i really don't want eating alone since my parents are always busy with everything. they all sat down and dig into the foods. "yehey!~" i happily ate my breakfast and cleaned my plate after.

I happily skipped outside to walk around the city. i really want to mingle with the neighbors. "Good Morning madam~" i greeted. "Good Morning your highness~" they bowed.

i went to the park and sat down to one of the swings. A pair of hands covered my eyes. "hahaha no need to suprise me i already expected you bestie" i playful joked "when will be the time that i can surprise you?" taehyung pouted.  "nah that will never happen.~ merong!!" i teased. "its okay" he smiled. "so how was being an idol? is it nice?" i asked. "yup its so goood i really enjoy what i'm doing and fans always give me good vibes. they are so lovely they always consider as family." he smiled.

we played tag and played around the playground.

"wow. daebak~ you're so cool" i praised him
"wae?" he asked facing me "eventhough you are busy with all the schedules and practice you don't miss to hang out with me." i told him "nah that will never happen. well i can do multi tasking.hahaha" i happily praised him self
"lets go back to the castle i want to drink and do other stuffs" i said. he stood up and helped me to get up.

We walked back to the castle. "omg what are those?!" i was suprised seeing a group of people with a pale skin and red eyes.
" nah maybe they were just for the halloween party later remember" he concluded.
" ah yeah i forgot i need to prepare now" i remembered.
we went inside the castle and i went straight to my room to get ready while taehyung waited for me to get ready.

i wear my black tutu dress and a little cape on my back. i had knee socks on and black pumps to pair it up. i can hear people from the living room while they are fixing the whole house for the party. i did my make up and smudged a little red stain beside my lips to make me look like a vampire. i put my vampire teeth. i sprayed my perfume and viola im done.
i went down to let taehyung see my outfit. "waah so sexy eyy~" he praised me
"you're so hawt man" he was wearing a cape and a pants without a shirt on revealing his chocolate abs.

"are the other members will come tonight?" i asked him
i want to see kookie i bet he will be cute tonight. "ofcourse they will." he replied

Everything is settled now people are starting to show up. there are these weirdos i saw earlier i really wonder what are they?. well soon the party will start. so nevermind.

-------||--------------||-------------------||---------------||----------||

A/N: HEYO!~ how was it? is it good? comments suggestions are open. :) see you into the next chappie guys :) muah :* saranghaeyo <3