Dinner time

There's barely any time for Harry to knock before Louis has already opened the door, forcefully pulling Harry inside the hotel room by the edge of his shirt.

 Louis hated being in this room. He'd gone a whole one week without Harry to make him breakfast, without Harry to wash his clothes, without Harry to talk to in the mornings and late at night when he couldn't sleep. But he supposed it was partially his own fault, and partially Harry's too. Louis wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for that one night Niall had caught him giving Harry a handjob during their road trip to Brighton. Or that other time Zayn had caught Louis dirty talking to Harry while he was drunk. They'd been caught one too many times. Simon wasn't having any of it, he now couldn't share hotel rooms with Harry. He now had to share hotel rooms with an older woman who was supposedly there to keep Louis out of trouble.  A pretty woman, with long black shiny hair, and big eyes, her name was Rosie. And now she was the one making Louis breakfast every morning, but no doubt about it, her meals just weren't as good as Harry's.

"Dinner will be ready soon." Rosie called, entering the living room to check up on Louis and his 'friend', "Entertain your guest."

A small smirk crept onto Louis' lips and Harry was almost certain he knew what Louis was thinking. As soon as Rosie had left the living room, making it clear she was out of sight, he pounced on Harry, slamming him up against the nearest wall, "Entertaining you" He mutters before crushing their lips together.

Harry groans, failing in his attempt to stop Louis and replies, "Been waiting too long, have we?"

Louis shoves Harry even harder into the wall, thrusting forward, feeling Harry's bulge against his own, "Fuck...yes...you make me so fuckin' hard."

Harry groans, his breathing becoming heavy, "I'd say the same thing, love." He gasps, pressing into Louis.

Harry grips onto the older boy's waist, before slowly moving his hands down to cup the cheeks of his ass.

A shiver run downs Harry's neck when Louis whispers in his ear.

"I want you...so much...so fucking much, Harry."

Harry's response is a shaky breath, "Do you think...we have time before..."

Louis forces Harry's hips against his own, thrusting harder into his bulge and grinning as he moves against him.

"Dunno..." He gasps, pressing kisses onto Harry's neck, "Don't care..."

Harry lets out a small moan, buckling against Louis.

They're interrupted as Rosie calls from the other room, "Louis! Harry! Dinner's ready!"

There's a groan of defeat as Louis drops his head into the crook of Harry's shoulder, "Fuck..."

Harry slowly lets go of his breath. "No kidding..." He presses his hardness into Louis' thigh and Louis subconsciously grinds his thigh forward into Harry's clothed cock.

"Ahh..." Harry hisses, grinding forward against his will.

Louis has to rip himself away forcefully. "No... can't...can't get caught.," he mutters, but when Harry moans negatively as Louis pulls away from him, he kisses him one last time, desperately, whining with want. "Harry... gotta stop..."

Harry lets out another negative groan. "Fine..."

Louis takes a moment to calm himself down before giving Harry another lustful look and turning to walk into the kitchen.

Harry breathes slowly, holding his hand in front of himself, to cover the remaining bulge in his trousers.

Louis laughs under his breath. "Not obvious or anything..." Harry shoots him a playful glare.