10 Minute Boyfriend

∞ 10 Minute Boyfriend∞

          Lucy's P.O.V

"Lu-chan!" I heard someone yelling from behind me. I slowly turned around and see my short blue haired best friend, Levy, running towards me. Levy jumped and I hugged her while spinning her around laughing childishly.

"Levy! Your back! How was your vacation?" I pulled away and saw Levy turn a shade of pink. "Wait, did something happen over break?" I asked looking straight down at her.

"Oh nothing happened." She said quickly and hesitantly looking somewhere else. I know she's lying because she's not looking at me.

"Stop lying to me Levy, something did happen! Spill!"

"Well...Gajeel asked me to be his girlfriend..." Levy said mumbling the last part which I couldn't understand

"What? Sorry didn't hear you. But did you say Gajeel asked you to be his girlfriend?"

            Levy only nodded and turned her head while blushing madly. I squealed and jumped on Levy. "Oh my god! Congrats! Soon I'm going to become a-"

"Hey guys, what's all this commotion about?" I looked up from Levy and saw Erza my other best friend. "Erza! Levy and Gajeel are finally together! Isn't that great?! After 2 years on crushing each other they finally get together!" I said while getting off of Levy.

"It's about time Gajeel finally grew some balls and asked you out." Erza said patting Levy on the shoulder.

"Actually...I asked Gajeel..." Levy said while laughing nervously. "Wait, you said that he asked you." I said a little confused.

"Gajeel said not to tell anyone that I asked him. But besties doesn't count!" Levy said grinning while laughing. I joined laughing too and soon Erza started laughing.

"Can we celebrate over at the Fairy Tails Sweet Cafe? I really want my strawberry cake." Erza said while holding her stomach.

"Sure! I'm actually craving sweets right now so why not?" I said.  

            We walked together to Fairy Tails Sweet Cafe catching up on what happened during break and laughing at stupid jokes.

     Once we arrived, we placed our order and walked to one of the open booths at the corner of the cafe.

"So, Lu-chan, we told you about our love life. Now tell us about your love life." Levy said. I looked at Levy and Erza, who are across me sitting on the other side of the booth.

"Yea, I mean,I even told you about Jellal. So its only fair if you share too." Ezra said. The waitress placed our orders down and Erza immediately took the cake and devoured it. I grabbed my green tea and  sipped a little because it was to hot.

"Come on Lucy! I'm pretty sure you have dated someone over break!" Levy said grabbing my shoulders and shaking me a little.

Crap knowing them,they would laugh at me for still being single at the age of 17! I'm a freaking senior and still no boyfriend. My life is depressing.

I nervously laughed and looked around there restaurant. I spotted a guy with...pink hair...sitting down on the other side of the Cafe. "Uh yea, I see him over there actually. I'll bring him over." I slid out of the booth and walked over to the guy. I then slid a little to fast and ended up hitting the glass with my hip.I huffed and moved so I can sit  in front of him in the empty booth.

The guy looked up while holding a cookie near his mouth. I nervously laughed.

"Hey..." I said waving my hand looking at Levy and Erza.

"Uh, Hey. Um, who are you?" He questioned.

"Let's cut to the chase. Can you pretend to be my fake boyfriend for..." I checked my phone 3:50pm,"For,um,10 minutes?" I said while looking back to Levy and Erza again.

"Is this a joke?" He said continuing to eat his cookie.
"Well? What's your answer? I need to go back to them or else they'll get suspicious.
"No." He said bluntly. I looked up at him shocked a little bit. I mean what did you expect Lucy? You just met the guy!

"Uh okay, well bye." I said sliding out the booth and looked at other tables.

I spotted a guy in a different booth alone but then I saw a girl fill in the other side.

All of the guys were either taken or just not looking in the mood.
   I turned around and sat back at the booth.
"Please!" I practically pleaded. Wow, never thought I'd go there!  He looked startled at first then looked up with boredom in his eyes. "No."  He said looking back at his phone.
I sighed and turned to see Erza and Levy coming this way. Wait,ERZA AND LEVY ARE COMING THIS WAY!
"Well it's to late now they are coming!" I whispered.

   Levy slipped into the booth next to the pink haired guy. Wow I should have really asked what his name was. Erza sat next to me starring at the guy.

"Ooo Lu-chan! You took forever so we just came over. Sooo, this is your boyfriend? He's cute!!" Levy said said while picking on his cheek.

"Hmmm,you look good for Lucy. But if I see Lucy come crying to us because of something you did!" Erza said standing up and pointing a finger at him. "I'll be willing to come kick your ass myself." Chills ran down my spine and I see  Natsu's face turn pale.
"I don't even-" He started and I looked at him with pleading eyes. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Of course I wouldn't do that to my Luce!"
My eye twitched eh? My name is Lucy you dumb Baka!

"Aww! Your perfect for Lucy! He's a keeper Lucy!" Levy said.

"Well look at the time I think it's time for everyone to go home and relax! Got a lot of studying to do so," I nudge Erza a little,"Come on."
"Oh yes right! I have to meet up with Gajeel! Got to go bye Lucy and Erza! I'll text you guys later!" She waved and ran out the cafe.

"Well I must be off. Have fun guys!" Erza said getting up and walking out the cafe.
"Bye Erza! Text you later."

I slowly turned back around to face the guy. I nervously laugh.

"So, Mind telling me your name?" I asked nervously.

"You owe me!" He yelled.

"What?! It wasn't my fault that they came over!" I said putting my elbow on the table.

"But I still saved your butt! So you owe me!" He said grinning.

"Well, since you did save my butt," I thought about,not like I had a choice."Fine,"

"Good cause you didn't have a choice. Well, your 10 minutes are up.Anyway I have to go! I'll text you bye!" He stood up and threw away his trash.He exited out the cafe and left.

Is this guy serious?! I Thought to myself.

I quickly ran out of the cafe and yelled out,"YOU BAKA! YOU NEVER GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER! Let alone your name!"

I sighed and turned the other direction to get to my house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it!

yes,I know i should update H.O.B.L be eh i'll update later!

IM OFFICIALLY BACK!...ON PUBLISHING CAUSE I NEVER LEFT!!!!

XD *sigh* sad life I have

follow me on my instagram

xx.little.pink.rose.xx

okay bai <3