Fanfiction (Liam Payne) A Shit Love Story!

Famous star from One Direction Liam Payne turns up at Emily's door when he is lost what is going to happen?

Liam is supposed to be going to a gig with his band, but he turns up at my house, as soon as i answered the door my mouth opened widely and he smiled, he said: 

Liam: 'What are the directions to the O2' 

Me: 'Ermm yeah do you want to come in and i will get the directions for you'

Liam: 'Ok thank you'

He then came in and went in my lounge and looked at all the pictures of me and my family. Then he said 'your really cute' i said 'i cant belive that Liam payne is in my house calling me cute'. I then gave him the directions and he left and said 'thank you'. 

A few weeks i went to a night club with all my friends in London half way through the night i saw everyone starting to crowed round the door so i went over to see what was happerning and it was Liam with the rest of this band. He instantly turned around and recognized me and smiled at me, i smiled back, i then got to the front of the crowed and he took my hand and took me to the VIP area my friends looked very confused. Liam said to me 'are you ok, i was going to come and see you after that gig that i did but i didnt have time' i said 'aww i wish you did' i felt like i was in a dream, we then sat around for a while talking and then he said that he had to go but he asked for my number so i gave it to him and he kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye. The next day he called me and we went to the movies. After that we talked non stop and always met up and are still dating. 

THE END