Chapter 1

Eren rolled off the bed as he was finally waking up. He stared at the clock 9 o clock he was late.
"Shit! I'm late hope Mr. ackerman won't yell at me again."
Eren got ready for school grabing his school bag, rushing to school.
Finally reaching school out of breathe tired and hungry.
"EREN! your late, I hope u have a pass or a excuse." Levi yelled
"Umm I do" Eren handed Levi the pass and started walking towards his seat. Mikasa stared at Eren like she's fallen in love.
"Ok class, now that everyone is here take out our homework assignment." Levi said. Eren didn't have his homework so he had to come up with a excuse. Eren slowly raised his hand.
"Mr. Ackerman, I lost my homework assignment. I was looking for it I just can't find it." Eren said with hope that this will get him out of it.
"Well then Jaeger, pay close attention then and take notes." Levi answered with a questioning look. Eren sighed with relief as he took out paper and, a pencil to write down the answers. He could feel mikasa stare on him.
"MIKASA! Pay attention and stop staring at eren!" Levi yelled. The whole class bursted with laughter, while mikasa is sitting there embrassed like hell. The bell rang as Levi was assigning the home work.
"Eren stay after class I need to talk to you." Levi said a bit nervous.
"Uh sure Mr. Ackerman." Eren answered. Eren and Levi talked for half hour. Mikasa stood at the doorway listening to the conversation.
"Ok, so make su- Mikasa if you don't mind I'm trying to talk too Eren." Levi said to the sneaky Mikasa. Eren stared at Mikasa, Mikasa soon left in a hurry noticing Erens stare.
"Ok so make sure u hand that homework in tomorrow if not handed in you will get a zero. Understand eren?" Levi said. Eren nodded, and soon went to lunch.
***lunch***
Eren found Armin, Mikasa and even Jean. Armin and Jean waved to Eren. He soon noticed them, and tried to ignore them. Jean walked over to Eren.
"Hey you okay, you look a bit pale." Jean finally said to eren.
"No I'm fine Jean." Eren answered. The bell rang again for class.

*** class***

As eren took his seat again, waiting for the teacher again. He was doing up his homework.
Hope u guys r enjoying it so far next part will be out soon.