Academy of the Night

+ + + + + + + + 

    Prologue

+ + + + + + + +

The night felt strange. It was getting too dark, too lonely, too quiet. The sun fell asleep too early. Street lamps lit up one by one as I walk past them on the pavement. I start to shiver and hug my torso as the wisps of wind lick across the skin of my neck and face.  The temperature is decreasing by the second. I check the time on my phone, 6:30, and sigh. It wasn't suppose to be this dark out. 

I spent several hours in a small cafe down town to listen to some local band music and drink a warm cup of hot chocolate. When looking at the time, I thought that I would arrive home before dark for dinner at 7. I stretch my sleeves to cover my bare hands, silently scolding myself on not thinking ahead and bringing gloves.

My ears perk up as soft footfalls were heading towards my direction. As soon as I heard that noise, a series of voices were screaming in my head. I clutch the sides of my head in agony. A groan escapes my lips as the voices grow painfully louder by the second. What's happening!? I couldn't see a thing, it was so dark, was I going blind?

"You will die..." and a cackle erupts from the air.

I moan in pain, where was it coming from? Die? The foot-steps of the stranger escapes my mind. Who was the voice? Where did it come from? What's happening?

There was a feeling of a prickle and an injection of a liquid. What was tha-...?

Darkness consumes me.

+ + + + + + + +

A/N: Hey guys! New story! Give it a chance. or not. I'm not your mother.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW?

xoxo

CharChar