The Tide//1

I drove quickly down the busy streets of LA. My phone sitting in my purse, starting vibrating. Like constantly. I couldn't tell if someone was calling or if it was twitter notifications. I didn't want to get pulled over or get into a crash, so I pull out of an exit and pulling into an in n' out burger parking lot.  I put the car in park and get out my phone.

Levi 💕
(3) missed calls

I open my phone and text Levi
Me: I was driving you idiot
Levi 💕: omg sorry babe
Me: yeah thanks
What's up though?
Levi 💕: were you on your way here?
Me: maybe... Why?
Levi 💕: can you come over?
Me: *groans*
Levi 💕: PLLEEEEEAAAASSSE
Me: you owe me.
Levi 💕: what do I owe you?
Me: a date, stupid.
Levi 💕: ohh. Okay...
Me: ok now don't call me when I'm driving.
Levi 💕: k just hurry
Me: shut up qnd let me drive idiot.

I basically threw my phone back into my bag and put the car in drive and got back on my main route. I'm literally almost to their place and my phone gets anouther text. I don't stop this time. It could be any one of the boys, they're litterally the only people to actully text me.
I'm pulling onto their street and my phone buzzes again. I park on the side of the road and check it.

Drew 🐼
Omg you need to come over. QUICK

Nate 🦁
Hey.. Come over please. Just would be better if you were here

I am so confused. Seem like they're gonna prank me or something.

Incoming call
Austin 🦄

I was about to answer and he canceled the call. I get out of the car and run into the building. I get another text as I get to the staircase.

Austin 🦄
I know the other boys are texting you to hurry but just take your time.

I wasn't planning on replying. I go up to the second floor and make my way to their room. I didn't know what was going on. It was no important date, or at least I didn't think it was.

I get to their room and they take like 2 seconds to answer it. Drew answers it, and yanks me into their place and covers my eyes before I can realize what's going on.
"Drew! What the heck!!" I basically scream.
He hushes me and shoves me throughout their apartment. He finally takes his hand off from my eyes and gives me a final shove. I stumble onto tiled floor. They close the door with a slam.

Great he shoved me into the bathroom, I think to myself.
I get up, trying to understand what's going on. I trying leaving but they are holding the handle on the other side.
"What the heck guys! What's going on?" I scream at them through the door.
I hear Austin, "Come on guys, just let her out."
I hear them let go of the handle. I pause a second before a jerk the door open and basically hit Drew in the stomach. He chuckles and I thank Austin.

"Is that why you guys wanted me over?" I ask very annoyed. Nate, who is laughing on the couch nods. I go over to him and slap him over the head.
------------------
A/N
Hey there
idk about this one. 😂
got the new Apple update on my ipad. I really like wbu?
Tbh this was supposed to be a Levi imagine. Idek what it turned into 😂😂