Quote 1 Love Hurts

You do not know the consequences if you leave me. You will reagret it if you do, and you dont want to see me cry.

*Olivia's POV*
Today is the first day of my new school. I know my boyfriend is excited to see me. Well,I better get ready for school.

*TIME SKIP*

I arrive and I see my boyfriend Chad *that was the first name that popped into my head*Chad walks over to me and tells me,"Oliva.We need to talk." Oh no! I gulp and listen to he has to say. "I think we should break up." I could not believe what I just heard! "Wait, what!? Why?" "Because I am in love with someone else." Who else could he love!? "You do not know the concequences if you leave me. You will reagret it if you do, and you do not want to see me cry." "Im sorry, but we're done." Then Chad walks off. Then I hear someone say,"Hey."

*Miku Miku-Chan's POV*

I walk in and see a girl and a boy and all I could hear is " Im sorry but we're done." I see The girl about to cry so I walk over to her and say,"Hey" "Hello. Who are you?" She asks me. "Im Miku Miku-Chan. But you can call me Miku." "Oh well hi Miku,Im Olivia." She looks really friendly. "Hey, umm I heard what happened. Im sorry." "Oh its ok." I think I made a new friend.

*Chad's POV*
Great! I see Olivia talking to the girl I am in love with! I think they became friends. Dang it! I just have to figure out a way to get rid of Olivia.

*Olivia's POV*
Miku and I walk together to class since we have the same exact classes together.

<TIME SKIP>

"I almost fell asleep during that class." I said to Miku Miku-Chan. "Ya that happens sometimes." We walk/talk ourselves to lunch which apparently is on the roof. Miku and I finish our lunch and walk back to our class room until....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha! First cliff hanger! Read to find out what happens next!😎