Chapter 1

It was Friday the 13, I woke up hearing my friend Jane making coffee and shouting :Hey Nora wake up Im making coffee for us in your new coffee maker. I replied :ok I'll be right there. Then my phone rang it was Jane I answered :hey why spend your minuets you can just come and tell me what you need. She replied :I don't think my parents will let me go out of the house this early. I answered: your not making coffee you left without telling me . She said that she was never at my house. Then I close and shouted: Hey are you their and all I could hear was silence. I ran to my mom and asked her if she heard Jane, she said that she was talking with Jane when I was on the phone. I run to Jane's house and found a note that said that Jane died yesterday so I did not know if I'm sad because my best friend is dead or I'm scarred because I was talking to a dead person. The next day I went to school, no one was their when I went to class I saw Janes body on the floor and next to it their was a person full of blood writing "You will see her soon" using her blood to write it, I run towards the door but it was locked the bloody man came towards me trying to catch me but I started hitting the door until I broke it and started running until I was on the corner BLOCKED...