#THOD Chapter 1

I know its him, i know its him. Gosh is he in a commitment now? Is he in a relationship with my dear friend. Why on earth they end up together?

Too much I'm asking myself while I'm in my bathroom and taking a bath.

Were on one event of my dear friend earlier and because she's my friend she never let me alone in her event even if she's busy assisting the personnel of the debut of her customer.

It was kind a blessing in disguise. I thought coz I'm too pissed for this day I never thought Migs would break up today and he said that I'm not the girl he want for his life.
The hell a guy would tell me that words. I don't cry okay. He pissed me by his words.
I should be the one to tell that from his face, he actually cheated on me this day.

Okay he's my 2 years and half months boyfriend. He's not like that before when we in highschool back then but now he kind of exploring his maleness by fishing out some of girls that I'm totally not like them. Oh girls i wish you should know him well first.

Resting on my bath tub is not a good idea and spacing out again because of him.

I let my thoughts clear before i go to my bed.

I was about to grab my iPhone when Gem is calling. I pause for a while and then answer it with smile. A hint of me is i want to know the truth about them their relation to each other.

One day Gem told me about his crush, she always prepare a cupcakes for the guy he told me, She always giddy and blooming when she and I are in coffee supreme. I love that she's pre-occupied by this man. God knows i know what kind of relationship she had on her past. and this time she found the man of her dreams,

My childhood crush.

Isn't? The two of them or not?

In the middle of the call i was surprised that she and my oh -so-childhood-crush is.

Dian Mon Dixie Florenciana is now on a heart attack stage.

❤ Next Chapter,  Thank You :')
Its my own Tittle and story and i love it.
Finally, My first .