Chapter 1 Alexandrina Victoria

England june 20, 1838
Alexandrina Victoria became the queen of the United Kingdom of Great Brittain and Ireland in this year june 20th, 1838 of 19th century.
  She is the sweetest princess everybody likes and adores before she get this heavy responsibility when she became 18 years old to be one of her highness, one of the Royal Queen of Brittish lands and Empire of this world.

April 11, 1840
  2 years have passed when she became the queen. This year this date this day is going to be chain into her heart forever. April 11, 1840, this day was unforgettable. "Evacuate!! Leave this Building now my lady!!" All the guards and officers said. There is a bombing occur in her house. House of Hanover.
Victoria rush in the hallway, and run all the way to the mansions front yard and see her house of Hanover burn to ashes. "Holy god! My grandfather George III's important house is now gone..." Alexandrina said. After that she remember the box that her grandfather gave to her when she's only 7 year old. That is the most important thing to her. The Last relic of the royal family, Necklace made from the bone of  queen Mary, the first queen of Holy England.
The carrage have arrived in front of the burning mansion. But when they were going to evacuate the queen, they knew something was wrong.
"Where is the Queen??!!" The guard said loudly with a frightened voice.
The queen was gone. Vanished
She go back to the burning mansion. "You can't imagine what I am seeing right now!" The officer said with a posh british accent. In front of them they saw the mansion burn like hell with the face of Satan.
They do whatever can they do but there are no way to go inside this devilish look mansion.
On the other hand, Victoria is inside the floor of her own burning mansion.
She got bruises in her legs, her feet is burned and her royal sweat is falling like a waterfall all around her face.
She is risking her life to find this necklace. The chandelier fall....
It fall beside her and the glass breaks piercing her shoulder, she don't know what to do. She overcomes all the pain that she receive while walking in this hell. Victoria finally arrive at her bedroom, and open the closet to take the necklace. Her body was half burned. She put the necklace over her neck and says "sorry grandfather. I think this will be my last word. I've always wanted to build a peaceful brittain! No wars no kids is going to die because of hunger and war". She said it while crying in agony of pain and regret. Minutes have passed and the ceiling collapse burying the Brittain's Queen in her own mansion.