Traveling with you, I love it.

"Doctor!" I shouted after reaching the console room. I smiled as I saw his silly face poke around the corner with his Bowtie around his neck.

"Hmm?" He mumbled as he went back to his work. As I peered around the corner I saw him examining a cybermite. Like the ones from Craig's house.

"Where did you find that?"

"It was crawling around in the TARDIS, I managed to kill it, now I'm trying to see where it's masters are..."

I watched him as he wave his screwdriver around. It didn't look like he was doing anything.

"Aha! They must have planted this little guy on one of us when we last saw the cybermen. That's the last date it was with one of them." I shrugged at the Bowtie loving alien as he giggled at himself for finding out the information.

"Anyways, time boy, where are we going next?"

"Oh! I found the perfect place earlier! I think you'll love it!" He twisted some knobs and pulled some levers and the TARDIS was making its trademark noise and we were flyin through time and space.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The TARDIS stopped moving as we landed on some unknown planet, and I was getting excited for what the Doctor had planned.

"Well, My dear companion, welcome to-" He opened the doors and stopped.

"What is it? What's wrong? What is it?" I started to hear people.. Or what I thought was people, yelling.

"We're.. We're..." He steps back as a gun is being pointed at him.

"Umm, Say hello to the Santarans." He said as A big potato looking thing walked into the TARDIS while keeping the gun pointed at the Doctor.

"I am Commander Gorrth, what is this contraption, and how did it get here?"