Author's Note

Hey everyone!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!! I cant believe I finished this book. Im really thankful for those who read this. Even though they dont vote, I still love you! No hard feelings okay?

First of all, I wanna say thank you readers! You really made me happy everyday. Im really thankful for all of you. Even if Im sad, you always make me smile. This was my first book to finish. It really made my day so much. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! All of you gave me the strength to finish this book. Your all the reason why I finished this book. Hehehehe! I love you all. I just cant stop saying I love you to all of you. I just cant stop myself.

Second, I also thank my friend for requesting me to make this book. Well she told me to make this book so I did! :) I thank her for this. She's the best. Of course, all of you are the best! Im really happy :) Okay Im running out of words to say xD

Third, Im really sorry if I keep on saying sorry to you. Im just used to say sorry. My friends are even annoyed of it. Im also sorry for my wrong grammars and spellings. ALSO! Im sorry if this book isnt like the book you expected to be. Like something good or better than others. Look, Im just a beginner in writing stories.

So... yeah. Thanks everyone! Love you all and always will :) Your all the best in my life. I wont forget all of you. Thank you VERY much for making me happy.

Okay this is my last xD SARANGHAEYO!!! KAMSAHABNIDA!!! Dont forget to believe in yourself :3 Dont stop reading. Reading stories can make your day better. I love you all! Thank you again!

Oh! I dont know if Im gonna make a Book 2 of this :3 just tell me if you want Book 2.