Chapter one

School starts in two days. In two days I will officially be a sophomore. I already have outfits for the whole week and backups depending on the weather. Can you blame me, you never know what the weather will be in California.

*vibrating* I awoke to my phone buzzing on my nightstand. I pulled my hand out from under the wad of blanket and grabbed the phone. The time said 10:34. Lindsey was texting me about going to the mall. I replied for her to give me an hour to get ready and forced myself out of bed. After curling my hair and choosing a outfit, I grabbed my keys and drove to Lindsey's house.
On our way to the mall, we talked about all the possible things that would happen on Monday. When we parked the car, we directly went to the food court to grab a snack then went to holister. As soon as I walked inside, one person stood out among all the others. His blonde hair and shining blue eyes lit up the room. He looked over at me and flashed a smile that could blind you for days. I could feel my face grow bright red as Lindsey pulled me towards the clothes. When Lindsey was in the dressing room, I was looking at a pair of jeans when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the stunning boy once again.
"Hi, I'm blake." He said, voice flowing like a river. "I'm Cassidy." I replied shyly. " I just moved here from Florida, so I'm not really familiar with everything." "What part of Florida?" I replied, becoming less nervous.        " Orlando. It's not as great as everyone says." "I traveled there when I was 6. I went to Disney world so it was pretty great for me." We both laughed. Lindsey walked out and glanced at Blake then back at me. "Ready to go, Cas?" She asked. I nodded. "It was nice to meet you Casiddy", Blake said and I nodded.
"Who. Was. THAT?!" Lindsey asked excitedly as we left the building. "His name was Blake. He just moved here from Florida."
After a long day of shopping, we were exiting through the food court when I slipped on a liquid but someone caught me. As I stood back up, I noticed Blake had saved me from falling.

Hey! So I officially have started a fan fiction. If you don't know who Blake and Bryce are, they are famous on social media Ex. Musical.ly, YOUNOW, instgram etc.
Sorry this was so short but it was my first episode. Comment what you think!