chapter 1 (ur gonna fuckin kill me xD)

Hey, I'm Israel. I'm gay and dating Luke hemmings you could say. It's a long high school story. But I guess I'll tell it because why the fuck not. 

I'm walking the halls of high school, trying to find my way to class. You see, I'm a freshman in high school, so now I'm at a new school, new environment, new people, etc. I'm walking fairly fast, trying to avoid people, so I can just get to class easily. Suddenly, somebody crashes into me, knocking my books out of my hands. Annoyed, I look up to see who it is, but then I practically gasp. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'm new here so I'm kind of in a rush," the boy apologizes to me. "It's okay, I'm new here too," I smile. The boy starts picking up my books for me and then stands up and hands them to me. "I'm Luke," he blushes. Luke was tall, a bit taller than me, and super slim. His eyes were the bluest color I've ever seen, and his long blonde hair was in a quiff. I felt super insecure, but its whatever. "Can I get your name..?" he asks slowly with a chuckle after I dont respond. "Oh yeah, haha, right. I'm Israel," I introduce myself. "What class do you have now?" Luke asks curiously. "Well, I'm about to be late for science," I laugh. "Oh my gosh, me too!"he exclaims. I blush. "Want to walk with me to class?" Luke asks, smiling, the cutest smile I've ever seen. "S-sure," I stutter with a grin, and we walked to class together. We were really late you could say, and the teacher yelled at us, but we just said we got lost. We both sat down, and we got assigned as lab partners. We high fived. I cant believe I lab partners with such a super cool (super hot I mean) guy. He seems pretty chill as well. After class we decided to sit next to each other on the bus. And then it hits us both, we're neighbors. "Hey, you should come over, since we're neighbors we can hang more," I say casually, trying to make it seem like I'm not hitting on him. "Yes, def!" Luke exclaims. "How bout today when we get off the bus?" 

"That works for me!" I exclaim, blushing some more. We get off the bus and I followed Luke down the street to his house. "Mom, this is my new friend Israel," Luke introduces me to his mom. "Hello Israel, so nice to meet you!" She exclaims cheerfully. "You too," I smile, and follow Luke upstairs. "This is my room," Luke says as I walk in. There was an electric guitar on the wall, and a shit ton of Nickleback posters. "I love it!" I exclaim, sitting down on his bed. He sits down next to me and be talk for a log while about music and stuff. "You want to be in a band?" I ask. "Yeah, it's only a dream though, not like I'll ever become famous or anything. I'm just a gay fag," Luke sighs. "No you arent!" i protest. "Well, the gay part is legitimately true," he mutters. I gasp, unable to believe what he just said. "I'm gay too Luke," I smile at him and pat his back. "It's alright to be gay bro."

He looks at me wide eyed and before I know it, we're making out on his bed.