I love you so much it hurts Part 1

Hey, guys, this is my first thing that i ve ever writen, and this is all because of Jimin, making me go crazy and create all type of scenarios with him :)) so, please be gentle :D

As you walk down the street you start thinking of him... not that he ever leaves your thoughts... you think about his sexy lips while he kisses you and bites your lips while he squeezes your butt and presses yourself towards his waist to feel his hard dick.

You shake off these thoughts cause you re getting more horny than you were before, and fasten your steps and get quicker to him.

You open the door wide and start walking in the room towards him feeling your heart running wild while he start doing the same, you bump into eachother and start kissing agresiv with your tongues twirling until you both run out of air...

You pull off and go towards the mirror and put your hands against it with your head down and breathing heavy, while Jimin is looking at you concerned and asks you;

Jimin: Are you ok, baby? What s wrong?

You: I... i love you so much that it hurts. I can t stop thinking about you, whatever i do you re always in my fucking mind! I feel so overwhelming and i feel that my heart will pop up out of my chest. And i want you the way i never wanted a man before. I just... and you sigh.

Jimin aproachess you and when he get close enough, he puts his hands on your waist and presses himself against you until you feel how hard his dick is on your butt, and start talking breathing on your neck;

Jimin: You have no idea what you re doing to me, do you? I can t think straight anymore, i can t focus on my dancing, that s why i stay to practice more after we finish the practice itself. I can t sleep anymore, can t eat and i m always fucking hard! All because of you, baby.